The Atlanta Car Show: Pt. 1

Megan POV

Fixing my khaki shorts, I made sure my bra wasn't showing in my white crop top. I tied a perfect knot in the middle before placing one of my favorite diamond necklace's around my neck.

Looking in the mirror, I fluffed my natural hair better.

Today was the Atlanta Car Show and I knew it was going to be hot as the devils playground, so no colorful wigs or extensions today.

Grabbing my black and silver purse, I went into my closet and grabbed my converse. Slipping them on, I gave myself one last look in the mirror before grabbing my keys and putting my accessories into my purse.

Morgan: you look pretty." she said on my couch.

Me: Morgan, when are you going to get on a plane..and fly away." I sighed.

Morgan: when you get your name cleared, bitch didn't we talk about this?" she said, pausing the show she was watching.

Me: we said 2 weeks, it has been almost three." I said to her.

Morgan: technically little sister, it's been 2. I have 2 more days." she said.

Me: good, I am glad you know." I smiled fakely. She rolled her eyes at me as I leaned down and gave her a hug.

Morgan: showing a lot aren't you." she said as she looked at my chest. I blushed as she snickered.

Morgan: I am sure he won't miss anything with you looking like that." she teased. I rolled my eyes but didn't rebuttal because she wasn't wrong, I wanted him to notice me a little.

Me: I'll be back, I love you." I said going for the door.

Morgan: I love you too!" she exclaimed as I closed the door behind me. Walking to the elevator, I pressed my lobby floor and hopped on. Exiting, I could feel the eyes of Jackson at the front desk starring at me.

Jackson: Good Afternoon Ms. Kingsely." he said starring me down. I smiled small as I looked down at my phone.

Jackson: you waiting on a date?" he asked curiously.

Me:..No, my girlfriends are picking me up." I spoke.

Jackson: okay, well I wanted to ask you something now that I have your time." he said as my phone buzzed.

Kianna: we outside Meg." it wrote.

Jackson: so I wanted to take you-."

Me: see you later Jackson!" I said quickly. Rude, I know, but I didn't want to lead him on or let him down.

Walking through the double doors, I hurried down my apartment complex steps and to the car as Kianna waved at me through the passengers seat.

Kianna: the girls are sittinggg." she said as I climbed into the backseat. I looked down at my chest and pulled my top over some more as I got settled in.

Drita: don't cover them up now. We know why you showing a little more today." she said as she drove off.

Me: shut up.." I smirked as we hopped on the highway.

Kianna: we just saying, we think you look good." she shrugged as she turned to me.

Me: you guys look good too." I said studying there clothes.

Me: got on some booty shorts, and a bodysuit." I said as I looked at Kianna's bodysuit and Drita's booty shorts.

Me: pretty quiet now aren't we?" I teased this time as they sucked their teeth.

Drita: girl, I definitely dressed for Marcellious attention. I can admit it."

Kianna: exactly, I want Bleu to see me in this. But you, you dressing for Trey and afraid to admit it." she teased as I was back on the losing side.