An Unexpected Apperances

Megan POV

When Mr. Davidson called and told me to dress up for a brunch, to say I was flattered was obvious. Two dates in a row, I loved the first one and was ready for the second one..

However, when I showed up to work today, I noticed both Drita and Kianna were dressed gorgeously. They looked classy, dressed for a brunch like myself.

Kianna: so I am guessing we all got the same message?" she said as we met on the sidewalk infront of our cars.

Me: I guess so, you guys look great." I complimented as I pulled at the denim fabric on Kianna's dress.

Kianna: thank you darling." she laughed. Her hair was long this time, almost touching the back of knees. She had on sunglasses that matched her whole outfit as she carried a small LV bag with her.

Drita was wearing a two piece skirt set, she had her hair slicked back into a cute ponytail as she sported red heels with her orange, green and red set.

Drita: no need to tell you how good you look, you dress to impress everyday." she teased.

Me: yeah yeah." I fanned off.

KIanna: so maybe you could tell us why Trey has called a brunch?" she said as we walked up to the front door.

Me: as if, he just called me and told me to dress up." I said.

Drita: ooh maybe they are taking us on a triple date!" she beamed as Kianna rolled her eyes.

Kianna: and leave Kollin out? No way. It's something else." she said.

I had to agree with her, Mr. Davidson's phone call this morning was frantic and frustrated. He did not seem like he was too happy over the phone.

We entered inside, ignoring the routine glare from Mrs. Lucille. Letting ourselves into the back we saw Mr. Davidson's office doors wide open as Bleu, Kollin and Marcellious were running back and forth from his office to theirs.

Kianna: um, hello?" she called out, catching Bleu.

Bleu: oh shit you ladies look gorgeous." he said holding a file in his hand.

Bleu: bossman said come in." he said as he heard Trey call for us. He let us in first, introducing us into the mayhem they had caused. No, not the kind of mayhem that Mr. Davidson did the other day with all those papers around his office.

This mayhem was calm, but you could feel the frantic energy between them as they passed around documents and folders.

Mr. Davidson: Good Morning girls ." he said.

Me: Good Morning Mr. Davidson."

Kianna: Hi Trey."

Drita: Hi Trey Trey." she said last. Hm and the boys went back to mumbling and talking to themselves as we took a seat on the couches.

Me: everything okay?" I asked as Bleu showed Trey his phone.

Bleu: the payment was made the same day." he said. I frowned as Mr. Davidson snatched the phone away from him. Glaring at it, he vexed his jaw hard as he shoved Bleu's phone back into his hand.

Mr. Davidson: let's go." he snarled. He snatched two folders off the table as he stormed over ot me.

Mr. Davidson: open your purse." he said to me. Unbuttoning, I held it open as he placed the folders in there neatly. Closing it for me, he grabbed my jaw softly infront of everyone.

Mr. Davidson: keep this purse on you until I saw otherwise." he ordered.

Mr. Davidson: you understand?"