Chapter 16

Heyy Guys  , I am back after a long time anyways Bondita's age is 15 and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

In Anidita's room

Bomdita and Anirudh changed their clothes into comfortable ones.

Anirudh - Bondita , Mujhe maaf kardo mene tumhe faaltu mein gussa Kiya aur daata aur tumhe bahut dukh pahunchaya

Bondita - Pati Babu agar maine aapko maaf nhi kiya hota to main aapse vivah karti

Anirudh -......

Bondita - Nhi karti na , maine aapko maaf kardiya hai pati Babu to abh hum humare jiwan ka ek nya adhyay shuru karte hai

Anirudh - Haan Bondita

After this they both went to sleep , cuddling each other.

______________________________________

After 6 Months

Bondita and Anirudh were living happily after clearing their misunderstandings and kaka also did not bother them regarding children any more.
The relation between them in the last 6 months was cute , they hugged each other after completing their work, fed each other and slept cuddling each other.

Bondita's 16th birthday was in a month and She was pretty excited for it.

Today was her last day of school as from tomorrow her summer vacations would start and she was happy that she will be able to spend more time with her pati Babu and family.

Also she was excited to show her test results to her Pati Babu today. There was a surprise class test for each subject and she had aced them .

The day was going great for her.

Until she received a letter in the evening

If you enjoyed it please do vote as well as comment it really encourages me .

Suggestions are welcome.

Ignore any grammatical or spelling errors.

Sorry for late updates.

Your writer-

Nandini💗