Ch 17

Bondita came back to the Haveli after school, completely exhausted.

Batuk had not gone to school today because he did not want to and begged Anirudh to let him stay , Anirudh agreed after Bondita requested him ( because he can not say no to her😉)

Inside the Haveli,

Bondita was surprised to see her Pati Babu waiting on the Sofa instead of her KSJ .

Bondita - Pati Babu

Anirudh lifted his eyes from the newspaper he was reading on hearing his Jeene ki wajah's voice and stood up and walked towards her.

Anirudh(said smiling) - Bondita

Bondita - Aap yaha kese?

Anirudh - Kyu main apne ghar mein nhi aasakta (he said teasingly)

Bondita - Nhi Nhi Pati Babu matlab aap kaam pe nhi gye aaj?

Anirudh - Gaya tha par kaam Kam tha to jaldi aagya

Bondita- Ohh achha

Anirudh- Khair Mera chodo tumhara din kaisa gya aaj school mein

Bondita- Bahut badhiya gya pati Babu apko pata hai humara na aaj ek surprise test hua tha aur usme mere full marks aaye

Anirudh- Shabash Bondita ( he said patting her back)

Anirudh- Ab tumhe full marks ke liye treat bhi to milni chahiye , chalo hum na kulfi khaane chalte hai , tum kapre badal lo

Bondita- Ji pati babu

After awhile Bondita came down wearing a light pink saree.

Anirudh looked at her awestruck , she looked beautiful even in simple clothes , he could already imagine the stares of creepy men on her and was getting angry.

In the last 6 Months, Bondita had grown in height and had become even more beautiful but despite that she was pretty dense in matters of romance.

Anirudh hated to admit it , but he wanted to kiss her , well he does kiss her forehead every night, but he wanted to kiss not her forehead but her.......lips.

He had fallen for her very hard and was getting more possesive and obsessed with her which he hated because he did not want to cage Bondita but his heart did not listen to his brain.

He could not even imagine a day without his Bondita anymore. He needed her all the time and hated when someone interrupted their time.

He hated when some other man looked at her with dirty eyes and wanted to kill him.

But he never tried controlling her(Our great ARC😇) or forcing himself over her.

While Anirudh was in his thoughts, a voice interrupted him - Pati Babu?

Anirudh came out of his thoughts and said - ha Haan Bondita

Bondita - Baaki ghar ke log kaha hai?

Anirudh - oh voh log bahar kisi mandir mein gye hai kuch achanak se yaad agya tha kaka ko , Khair unhe chodo hum chalte hai kulfi khaane

Bondita- Jii

If you enjoyed it please do vote as well as comment it really encourages me .

Suggestions are welcome.

Ignore any grammatical or spelling errors.

Your writer-

Nandini💗