chapter 3

Chapter 3

"How much alcohol have you had?" The bartender asked striking up a conversation as I put away my change.

"Two shots of tequila straight." I answered looking down. It was subconscious. I was usually fine talking with people not a shy stuttering mess as long as I had some decent amount of alcohol in me. And these shots were nothing to laugh at. For some reason they seemed twice as big then the normal ones. So I knew Hange was feeling the effects already.

"And You're not feeling anything?" He asked a bit surprised. I kept my head down occasionally glancing up to watch Hange as she giggled watching the male stripper.

"No." I answered simply. Normally I'd be a shy mess but my mind was on Hange. I was only answering based on reflex to be nice.

"Wow you're hard-core." He said chuckling lightly. Hearing his chuckle I glanced behind me only to blush seeing his smile. "You're shy." He said rhetorically smiling softly before he left to tend to other customers.

"Hange lets go down to the lounge." I said tugging on her hand. She giggled obviously buzzed. She wasn't stumbling yet though to my surprise.

As we started for the stairs which were next to the bar, again, I looked behind me once more at the male stripper who again just winked flirtatiously at me.

Eyes widening I hurried Hange through the doors and down the stairs.

(INSERT PICTURE OF THIRD FLOOR OF NIGHTCLUB, THE LOUNGE)

"Here we are." I said seating us near the back close to the bar but off to the side in a round booth somewhat close to the corner. Sitting her down I walked over to the bar seeing a tall guy, who seemed knew and more nervous then myself which made me less nervous, with light, light brown hair. His tight red v-neck shirt read Thomas. I couldn't understand why he'd be the nervous one. I'm the omega here. "Can I have a water and four more shots of whiskey?" I said pulling out my wallet.

He handed me a water bottle with my shots. Handing him a twenty, drinking the shots in one go before taking my change and putting it away.

I walked back to the booth Hange was sitting in giggling down at her phone. I knew it was a bad idea to be on it but I hadn't the heart to take it. So instead I just handed her the water and told her to sip it in small gulps.

Smiling lightly I watched her sip it before looking straight at me. There was hardly anyone in here maybe a few of the staff here but they were mainly seated around the stairs probably taking their breaks in here.

Everyone else was probably either upstairs on the first two floors or down on the last floor in the fighting arena.

So we were the only customers resting in here at this hour. It was around 10 close to 11pm. We had gotten here around 9:30 in the evening. So over all Hange's had about 3 shots of alcohol. Sometimes I forget how light weight she is.

Me on the other hand had 2 shots of tequila on the first floor, 1 shot of whiskey on the other second floor with the strippers, and 4 shots of whiskey just now in the lounge, so 7 shots all together and I swear these shot glasses seem to be double the size then regular shot glasses.

Squinting my eyes as I thought about it. I've had my fair share of shots in my life so I know how much a shot really is and these shots are double the normal size. Which makes sense why Hange is drunk off of three shots. Though normally if they were normal size the pricing would make sense but they don't. One shot glass here at the Red Room should be priced for two shots since that's what they are. One shot glass fills about two normal shots.

"Hey Leevii..." Hange slurred giggling. She glanced over to me looking way beyond drunk. I frowned and pinched the skin between my eyebrows sighing. Over all with these overly large shot glasses she's probably had about the amount of 6 normal shots.

"Do you feel sick?" I asked already knowing the answer. She looked like she was about to throw up. I sighed because I knew how disgusting and messy it was going to be. "Let's get you to a toilet." I said sighing scooting out of the booth and gently leading her to the women's bathroom.

I was caught just as I was about to enter with her leaning against me as best as she can since she's drunk and taller than me. I sighed heavily not knowing what to do. Taking a deep breath I prepared myself for the confrontation. I closed my eyes for a brief second in  order to keep my nerves at bay and my voice from shaking. I had to appear strong so that's what I did.

"I'm sorry we don't have unisex bathrooms." The bartender said in a semi loud voice. When I was finished preparing myself I turned around to confront him and argue back. Turning around I looked back to see it was the light brown haired bartender. He was cute but obviously new. Again not my type.

"Well I'm sorry sir but she's about to puke her guts out and she's beyond drunk." I said keeping a neutral face. On the outside I appeared calm but the inside I felt like I was dying. My personality had done a complete 180 when I moved here and I had a feeling that's strongly due the new environment mixed with my dynamics. Sometimes it was good that I changed into a shy stuttering mess, though sometimes it could be bad. And this time was one of the times it was bad.

"We can have one of our staff take her." He suggested. Taking his advice into consideration I glanced between my best friend and the light brown haired bartender before nodding. He smiled before going to call someone over quickly.

"Hang on Hange. They're sending someone to take you to the bathroom." I said softly looking up at her. She only giggled in response. "I'm going to call Moblit to come and pick us up." I said judging her reaction, to which she only laughed. I sighed because I had a feeling based off her not having a reaction that she had already contacted him.

"Here I'll take her." The brown reddish haired stripper from earlier said walking over in snap on sweats and a jacket to hide her exotic attire. I looked up to her and allowed her to gently take her from me to guide her inside the bathroom.

Sighing I walked over to the bar and sat down completely unaware of the other strippers at a table nearby. Apparently they were on break. I mean of course they would, everyone working has to have a break. Though I wasn't aware of it. Sadly.