chapter 6

Chapter 6

"He's shy Eren." I heard the blonde male strippers voice pipe up from behind me. My eyes widened as I dared to peek up at Eren through my bangs. My cheeks heated when I saw him staring at me as he answered his friend.

"Is that so?" Eren said rhetorically. Though his stripper friend replied anyway. Which had my eyes widening in embarrassment making me snap my head down hiding my eyes.

"Yeah when he was passing the second floor he was super shy hiding behind his friend when I approached." My cheeks heated up further as I saw amusement on Erens face.

When I saw no movement I instantly held back a sad whimper. I closed my eyes ready to run out of there and walk home. I clutched my hands together in order to keep them from shaking.

"Lets go down to the fighting arena." I heard Eren say softly. I slowly opened my eyes to look up at him. It took my all to keep down a purr as he invited me down with such a soft look.

I met his eyes looking for any sign of a lie keeping my hopes down. Not seeing any I slowly nodded. It was all I could do. Hange and Moblit had left me here entrusting me to him, an alpha who no doubt suspected me. I had a feeling that blonde stripper suspected first.

"Here." Eren said holding out a hand for me to take. I looked down blushing but slowly took his hand in mine. My heart started to race and beat rapidly against my ribcage. I was thankful that I had taken those suppressants earlier because my pheromones would be filling the room at my body attempting to entice him. It was true that my heart wanted him but with the single touch my body wanted this alpha.

His hand was big and warm in my own. I had to look down in order to forcefully hide the smile on my face and the blush on my cheeks. My palm was sweaty though I had no idea if it was because of me being so nervous or him considering his was sweating when he came up for the first time.

(INSERT PICTURE OF FOURTH FLOOR OF NIGHTCLUB, THE FIGHTING ARENA)

"So this your first time here?" Eren looked down asking me making my heart race faster as we descended the stairs to the lowest floor of the club, the fighting arena, the fourth floor.

I wasnt really sure I would've been able to say something without embarrassing myself so I just nodded. He smiled as we passed through the doors entering the fighting arena. It had a bar on the left side with tables and booths off to the sides and in the center was a big round ring in the shape of an octagon. It was caged though the top wasn't only the sides. It reminded me of a boxing ring except with fences and bigger flooring inside and round.

My eyes widened as I saw two people in the ring. I didn't want to be sprung back into that lifestyle. I moved back to the states to get away from that life, to start a new life here as an omega.

Squeezing my eyes shut I grabbed onto Erens arm with my second hand and tried to bury my face into it. My breathing became labored as I forced away the feeling of nervousness and excitement. Excitement because of me finally getting back in the ring and nervousness because of me getting back in the ring. I was torn. Back then when I lived in Paris, France I loved fighting in the octagon. I won every fight I got into. Though when I was told it was kill or be killed. I didn't like the rules because I was an omega, we are natural caretakers, so I left back to the states.

"You didn't really want to be down here did you?" Eren asked the seriousness of his tone had me looking back up into his beautiful eyes again.

"No but I don't mind it down here." I said holding onto his arm a little tighter. He was sweaty but I didnt mind. Not one bit. He was by far the hottest man I've ever come across and if he was letting me get this close I was taking me chances because I knew there wouldn't be a next time. "As long as I don't have to go in there." I said looking over at the arena.

I heard soft laughter coming from the man I was clinging gently to. Feeling shy I tried to bury my face into his bicep which only earned more laughter. Holding onto him had me feeling giddy and excited. I felt my body wanting to purr but thankfully with my history in France I was able to hold it back.

"Come on lets go sit down." He said. The amusement was clear in his tone and probably on his face.

"Uh.... I'm hungry..." I said softly. I didn't hear an answer so I looked up. He smiled down at me briefly before leading us to a group of people to sit down with.

My breathing became labored again and I grew more nervous knowing where he was taking me. Nerves kicking in I gripped tightly onto his hand and arm unaware of the brief frown he was giving me due to my strength.

"They're nice." He said softly. I looked up at him before he lead us to an open seat in a table with soft booth like chairs. There was only one and I assumed it was his. "Hey you guys be nice to him." Eren said in a strong stern voice. "He's a little shy." When he said that I heard a few snorts making me want to bury my face into the sand and hide forever.

"Thats an understatement." A tall light haired male said rolling his eyes as he glanced between Eren and me. My eyes widened a bit before Eren sat me down.

"They wont bite I promise." He said winking down at me earning a blush. "What do you want to eat?" He asked changing the subject much to my relief.

"A-anything is fine. Just something with substance. Hopefully no snacks?" I stuttered immediately cursing myself. I was strong earlier. Given it was with my two best friends, still.

"Pizza sound good? Want a coke?" Eren asked neutrally. I immediately pulled out my wallet giving him a twenty to pay for it before nodding. Watching him take it and head for the bar I thanked him silently for not taking me there. There were way too many people there for my comfort.