Part 6

I walked down the streets and it was getting into the early evening. I sighed now feeling hungry again. I found a spot where I could chillax and it was alongside an alley. I looked over Caroline and there was indeed another chip embedded within her metal. I scowled and crushed the chip with my shoes angrily. I then sighed and then came Dabi.

"Hey kid.. They still haven't caught you have they?" Dabi said casually and I sighed again.

"I escaped like 3 to 4 times now. They're so persistent." I said now and Dabi smirked, but then he frowned at my face.

"You've got some swagger kid. I was sure after they caught you again that you'd be gone for good back in the system. But then you casually walked out and they didn't even know." Dabi said now at seeing me make fools of the heroes and then he saw the chip on the ground and me looking over my gadget.

"What's this darling called?" Dabi asked and I handed it to him.

"Caroline.. They put in two chips. I broke them both." I said now and Dabi checked to make sure and then handed her back to me. I looked down to her softly and he then spoke turning around again.

"C'mon kid. It's about time you met the others." Dabi said and I sighed knowing where we'd be going.

"I'm still only a minor. They might not want me there knowing I'm neutral Dabi." I said now and he eyed me.

"It's just until you're off the hook with those damn heroes. Like another hideout but with our protection when needed." Dabi said and I smiled.

"Thanks.. But those two cost me two apples! Bastards..." I said now angrily and Dabi laughed.

"In here." Dabi said and we got to a door and he then opened it and we walked in. I had my hood down now and looked around. There were a few people in here.

"Dabi, who's the kid with you?" Shigaraki asked and I then looked over the place curiously.

"Hmm. I'm Rey, Dabi invited me." I said now and was still looking the place over. Then I looked over to the booths and smiled. I went and sat down and Dabi smirked.

"Dabi, why is there a kid here?" Himiko asked curiously as well and Dabi then explained.

"This is Rey Dona. He's been around the streets for over three years and had just today escaped the heroes 5 times in a row. He's a runaway, but also a neutral party. He'll be staying with me for a few." Dabi said now and they eyed me curiously but I was more focused on digging through my bag.

"Hey kid? Would you let me drink some of your blood?" Himiko asked me as she leaned over her booth and over my shoulder. I turned to her and was casual enough which surprised them a little.

"Huh, is that your quirk? Like a vampire?" I asked now and she smiled revealing her fangs and she eyed me some more.

"I like you kid.. You're not afraid easily." She said now and I blinked and then snickered.

"Sure, I don't mind. But I get an apple in return." I said now and handed her my left hand and they eyed me. I went back to looking and got out my tools.

"Really? You'd let me?" Himiko asked and I eyed her then brought my hand back.

"Actually you're right. I need the apple up front." I said now squinting to her and she laughed as did some others.

"You're strange and interesting. I like you Rey. I bet your blood would taste so delicious.." She said now blushing and I smiled flattered and rubbed the back of my head.

"Awe, you really think so.." I said now and she giggled along with me excitedly at my reactions. I was different and she enjoyed me very much.

"Rey. Are you thinking of meeting them like you said?" Dabi asked and I thought about it as the others listened in.