Part 33

"Whatever he said, throw it all away! He doesn't mean any of it, got it!" I said now still red and Katsuki now burst out laughing once more at me and my dirty pink cheeks looking really unsure about everything.

"Rey!! You're face!!" Katsuki said, laughing some more and I blushed even more. I kept quiet and went for Darling trying to avoid him now from the embarrassment of dads. I wasn't used to someone giving others talks for me.. It was embarrassing since I've always just stuck up for myself. I wasn't expecting Zawa to talk to Katsuki like this. It was different and new feelings I hadn't felt before.. Since I was young. I proceeded to lay down on the pavement, still dusted, cheeked as Katsuki finished his laughter and I clanked some more on my Darling.

Katsuki heard the wrenching and he now walked on over to where I was and saw me working frowning, with my blush and dirty face. If my face wasn't dirty the red would be seen for miles.. Katsuki thought, he wholehearted smiled at me and snickered from my hardcore exterior but delicate heart. It was extremely funny in his eyes.

I kept to the repairs and Katsuki eyed me amused. I wasn't going to be the one to talk first and he knew that after the first ten minutes. He just wanted to enjoy my utter embarrassment a little longer so he could really tease me about it later. But after all of the fun and games he got to talking.

"Hey.. I didn't know Aizawa was your old man. I thought you just lived with him as a guardian or roommate." Katsuki said now and I kept my face focused on the repairs and got it working, finally tightening the bolt properly and sighed letting my arm lay on my side as it held the wrench.

"Zawa.. is my landlord." I said now and Katsuki eyed me like ya sure. He snickered some more as I didn't want to admit it but my face said it all and Katsuki went back to laughing at me.

"Sure.. he said he'd expel me." Katsuki said now and I jolted, sitting up furrowed brow and even more crimson than before and Katsuki laughed again.

"He what!!!..." I said now and sat up furrowed brow again and I growled looking to the window of the living room. I saw Zawa walk off from eyeing us and I tched further.

"Hahah! Rey, he's your dad." Katsuki said now and I growled at him to stop and he smirked widely.

"Shut up." I said now and Katsuki grinned my way. He then leaned over now, getting over it after a few minutes and looked to see what I was doing.

"So how did Darling go under extensive repairs in just a day?" Katsuki asked and I flinched a bit at his question. I grumbled some more and he wondered what happened.

"It's nothing.. She just got pissy on me and crapped out when I got back. I've been trying to get her to start since after school." I said now and Katsuki eyed me working wondering how I knew what I was doing.. He didn't have a clue but somehow I was repairing her slowly.

"Hey, how do you know what you're doing?" Katsuki asked me and I then turned my head to him and held a blank dirty face and he eyed me as I did.

"I don't... I do whatever and see if it works." I said now and Katsuki bursted out laughing again. I frowned at him and got back to redoing everything I had done and finally got her finished after a good hour. It was 7:10 and I was filthy. My hair was even grimy somehow. I scratched my head again and stood up tiredly and sighed. Katsuki stayed and was handing me wrenches and he guessed that I forgave him already. He had to make sure by apologising properly. Or else his mom would definitely holler at him later.

"Rey about earlier-" Katsuki began but I cut him off early.

"Don't.. I know Zawa and he wouldn't expel you." I said now and Katsuki tried again smiling at me and the confusion of what he was trying to say.