Part 47

"Rey, I was wondering if you were willing to have dinner at my place tonight?" Shoto now asked me and I eyed him surprised. It's been the last few weeks of my recovery and I'm officially back to normal and with some cool badass scars too to remember this terrible incident. Anyway, we were at the end of school and I was at Darling with Kugo my now lil bro and Shinsou. The two were on my bike as I held my helmet ready to get on and I then uhed and then smiled and spoke.

"Sure.. Roki, what time should I swing by?" I asked now and he held a small glad smile and he then spoke the time and sent me his address once more and I smiled too getting the notification.

"I got it.. Your down on the south side.. Hehe figures.. Should I wear anything uh.. Nice?" I asked now and the other two behind me snickered at me being clueless in this sort of situation and Shoto smiled still and closed his eyes shaking his head then looked to me.

"No, you don't have to get dressed up. It's just a family dinner. My father has seen you on the news and has been talking of meeting you for sometime now since I got your contact information. And that we're friends." He said now the last part and I blushed a bit and now the other two behind me blushed too at Shoto actually calling me his friend outfrom no one has been friends with Shoto before.. He's always been so cold. But now.. I then walked up to him and hugged him so tight. Stuffing his face in my chest.

"Roki!!! You'll give me a heart attack!!! Seriously, warn me when you pull something like that!" I shouted now and then let go. He now stood in front of me blushing a bit from my words but I smiled widely and warmly and the other two now grumbled a bit by not getting my embrace and was given to Shoto. But then I snickered and then got on Darling with my helmet and Shoto calmed down too and smiled a little more as he waved goodbye and I did too as we took off. Shoto then sighed happily thinking about me and my whole demeanor. He silently snickered and got into his ride. It was a family butler taxi and he hoped in.

I drove and Katsuki was annoyed.. He didn't like how I was going places without him... But then again he couldn't just invite himself over to Shoto's place. He frowned but I dropped him off first since Shin's was further away and I waved him off for tomorrow and his mom waved by too. Shin and Kat's mom were alright, it was more so him and Katsuki... His mom was actually grateful to me for letting Kat in on my friend circle and he blushed so hard that day. I still snicker when I remember his crimson red face.. He was included with me and Shin and the others too.. But he also was the closest with me and he had a hard time letting others be friendly with me. But I was his big bro now so I take care of him no matter what.

"Bye misses B! See ya tomorrow!" I shouted now smiling some more and she waved at me too smiling and then shouted at her son some more and both me and Shinsou snickered at the truly similar Bakugous. Even if his mom was watering her garden while shouting.. Haha.

We then got to Shinsou's place and I sort of bonded more with him after finding out he too was in the foster care system. He had one foster parent and she was more so like an aunt than an actual replacement mother for Shinsou. So we talked about our experiences and Shin was orphaned at a young age same as me. He didn't have any siblings but was adopted early on and didn't bounce from one home to another like me. He was taken in by who he now refers to as his aunty. She was a nice lady and in her 30s.. She took care of Shin from his younger ages.. 4 in fact and basically raised him. He suffered through bullying same as me and we talked a lot about the differences and yet similarities of not having parents.. And we became closer as friends because of it.

We got to his house and I walked with him to the door after parking. His aunt opened the door and Shin was pulled into a hug and he smiled and then was let go as she thanked me again for bringing him home safely. I rubbed the back of my neck and smiled like usual, warm and caring also protective and thoughtful. She smiled to me too and Shin said see ya tomorrow. I said the same and waved them both off as I got on and left once again. I got to the house finally and Aizawa was there already. I got in after shutting off Darling and giving her a thorough clean from the dust of the highways.. Then as she sparkled a nice dark jet black, I walked in taking off my beat up shoes at the door and set down my bag and helmet too.