Part 6

"I'm sure." Endeavor spoke and he then embarked inside and so did Aizawa since he would be hitching a ride for free. And then All Might came behind me and nudged me to follow. I reluctantly and alertly jumped in and looked around, eyes focused and ready for anything.. I was still needing to bend over due to my height and the others eyed me remembering my tallness and they took a seat as did I. But My frame was squished no matter what. I hunched forward and lifted my arm to the roof as we moved on instinct. I half got up too on instinct and I was fidgety. I then gradually sat back down and held Lucy to me protectively..

"It's alright Zen.. It won't be long until we're in the city center in the lab." Lucy spoke now and I eyed her below me and kept my frown.

"I've fought many of these machines.. And here I am riding in one.. It's strange and alarming.. If Eiwa saw me now.." I said now and glared. The others eyed me and my nervousness as well as moral displeasure and they sighed.

"It's a one time thing and then you'll be in the dorm." Lucy spoke and I sighed again as I set her down onto my lap.

"Dorm.. I've spoken before that I do not know this word." I said now and Lucy saw me looking around and then to the front where the person was driving. She tried getting my attention off of the situation by talking with her phone for records.

"Well.. let me explain. A dorm is another word for quarters or chambers or place you stay in like a home or smaller temporary home." She used different references and I then eyed her and spoke.

"This dorm.. It will be found inside stone walls like the place before where I was detained in restraints?" I asked now and she nodded. I now frowned.

"I'm not one of humans... Stone and dead wooden walls are not meant for Navi.. I will stay outside." I said now and they all eyed me now once more. Lucy sweat dropped but I was adamant and she half laughed.

"Well we do have a garden for research in a greenhouse? But we don't really have an outdoor place where you could stay." Lucy spoke now and I eyed her curiously.

"You cultivate like the sky people? No wonder you'd need to grow artificial food.. You've only left stone and dirt in your construction on the Earth's surface. The natural plantations were wiped out and the areas of where natural food would grow is replaced with human codling unlike the natural preferences on Pandora. You'd only have to look for fruits and medicinal herbs that grow randomly for a resource.. Back home the strongest will survive and rarity is pure on Pandora.. But here you all have ruined the natural kingdom of hierarchy and destroyed countless circles of life.. Including your own for growing food preferable to yourselves and feeding your livestock the same... Unnatural.. Malaway.." I spoke now angered and the rest eyed me and my disapproval. But they were mostly thinking about my point of view.. I wasn't wrong and yes they did pollute and damage countless systems of plant and animal kingdoms along the way. But they also had innovations for their food so that they wouldn't have to hunt. They really just made their life easier but it wasn't really benefiting anyone either really. Because now people have grown lazy..

Then as Lucy recorded she eyed me intently figuring this out.

"Zen? Have you ever had a day where you don't hunt for food? Where you have the knowing of not needing to worry about how you were going to get food?" Lucy asked me and I then eyed her below me.

"I don't worry about food. Eiwa provides my people and myself with everything we need. Our connections with her teachings allow us to live in harmony with the forests and jungles of the blue moons.. As well as balance for keeping both populations satisfied. We are not greedy like the sky people who had fallen to our lands or like most human systems.." I spoke now and she furrowed her brows at me understanding but also knew what I was saying was the brutal truth.