Part 5

"Shawzen? What exactly is a dream walker?" She asked me and I smiled as I explained.

"A dreamwalker is a human put into another machine.. And we have been told by Jake and Grace that their minds are linked to their navi avatar... Meaning they have another whole body to which their minds are transferred to. It is dream walking.. Their real bodies are safe inside their sky people bases as their minds walk and wonder Pandora with their avatar navi bodies. They are capable of breathing and possess all of the strength that we possess as if it were their own. But they need to rest and as they wake up their avatars fall back to sleep. But Jake was the first to connect and transfer his mind permanently to his avatar body.. Thus becoming the first dreamwalker to wake and see through our eyes forever." I spoke and her as well as the others eyes widened.

"Wait, so normal people like us could become people like you? With the technology these other humans called the sky people possess?" Aizawa asked me to return to us and I nodded.

"Grace was a dreamwalker and another male friend of Jake was his partner. But unlike the other two.. Jake was not a scientist.. He was accepted to learn how to see by the shrine mistress since he was the first warrior dreamwalker. His mind was not sullied with the way of thinking of a sky person but was open to learning our culture and language.. He mastered the arts of the sacred hunting techniques, the prayers, the ceremony of becoming one of the people as well as claiming the bond with Taalko the last Truk Malkto's Alcarie. His alcarie is 5 times the size of a normal alcarie.. He hunts from high skies and preys upon other alcaries.. Only 4 others have been able to claim him to their bonds.. And they were the Neijiri's most respected and strongest warriors. They would reunite all 5 tribes together in times of need. Jake took on this role and as he battled against the fronts of the sky peoples metal birds in the skies and their metal horses and suits.. We had the help of Eiwa as she brought the aid of the forest life to our side. The Kandra, the Alcaries and Hytrew. They all aided us in the battle destroying hundreds of these machines.. If not for them the outcome may have been lost as they destroyed Elden. The aid we received was all thanks to Jake being the very first navi to be answered by Eiwa herself after he prayed for her assistance in the upcoming war." I spoke now and they awed at my words. Lucy then looked at me and she looked at my braid and she then felt the thickness and how it seemed to have different inner threads of pink but then as she felt it and tried to separate the braid to make it loose on the midlength I winced. She then looked at me stopping and I eyed her on my shoulders.

"Lucy.. my bond is not to be played with. Delicate and sensitive to separation.. Three strands of our beliefs.. The land, the life, the people.. All In one are connected through the bond. We never undo this bond since birth, never have I cut my bond either and never will.." I spoke now and they eyed me once more. I then moved my arm to my shoulder and then the back of my neck. I then dragged my hands through the length getting to the end. I then held it to face Lucy from its dangling length now and I handed it to her. She eyed it curiously but I spoke before she could touch the pink wavy threads at the tip.

"These threads you see.. These will connect my mind to any living things. If you were to touch my bond.. You would see my memories as a vision or dream." I spoke now and they eyed me.

"So you can show us Pandora?" Lucy asked and I nodded. And then I retook my bond in my hand and I then saw the others eyeing me wide eyed at my statement.

"It would require me to connect to your bond base.. The back of your neck in your spinal cord.. Unfortunately.. You humans do not possess these bonds and so, it would require my threads to puncture your spine.. Something I would not be keen on performing unless necessary or with your consent. If performed wrong and the other jerks away.. They may see alternative memories I do not wish to share or may not see anything at all. It has only been ever performed in this manner by Truk Malkto and was advised against for all Neitiri, however we tribe leaders have needed to perform this method of sharing information with the sky people siding with Jake for numerous battle strategies on field." I spoke again and they thought about it.