Part 8

"Zen, tell me what's wrong." Lucy spoke and I was still breathing.

"This air.. Is too thin.." I spoke now and then I held my head as I swayed sitting up. Lucy knew this was bad.. She then got the others to bring in an oxygen kit.. And they did.. Lucy got me to breathe in the mask.. The rest of the people outside eyed me since I wasn't hostile and was more so just trying to recuperate. They found me less of a threat and more so a patient. And I did and felt my breath calm down a bit.. I stayed there for a while just regaining my senses and Lucy sighed in relief.

"Jalni Ceil.." I spoke now feeling better and she smiled at me.

"The air here is too thin? It must be different on Pandora with all of your greenery. We have vents in here.. We can start circling more oxygen with these tanks so it's more like Pandora's atmosphere." Lucy spoke and I nodded.

"Gradual decline of oxygen in my lungs.. I haven't been this out of breath since climbing the floating mountains.." I spoke now and Lucy smiled at me.. I sighed and was still obviously tired.

"You must be tired.. We'll implement the new circulatory systems right away. You can rest now without worry." Lucy spoke and I smiled tiredly.

"Tell your assistants my thanks. Jalni re." I spoke and then stood up slowly and then made my way back to bed. But as I did everyone outside was reminded of my height and it made them all in awe. Lucy smiled and giggled and then went back out and closed the lights. I laid down and rested once more and then the fans went on and I breathed in deeply finally feeling normal..

Lucy and the others eyed me from outside and they all dispersed. They heard my words from the speakers and their opinion of me and my calmness even when I was out of breath shifted their perspectives on me. I wasn't half bad for an alien and they went off thinking about me and my rational demeanor.

Then I rested some more and finally it was morning. I slept another few hours and then had the lights turned on. I knew and remembered where I was and then I sighed and yawned tiredly.. My tongue rolled like an animal when I did and my tail swayed slowly from the morning. I then sat up on the bed and looked at the others outside. I saw them and it was All Might and Endeavor as well as Lucy. The rotten Aizawa wasn't here, thank Eiwa.

I then got up and walked over to them. They then eyed me curiously.

"Lucy.. the plans for today were to assemble a regiment schedule for his needs correct?" Endeavor asked and she then spoke and I eyed them more looking back and forth and All Might was intrigued by my behaviour.. It was like I was reading lips or something through the glass.

"Yes, we have an outdoor athletics gym for him, some morning breakfast he'll get used to our human cultivated food but no meat as to his uh.. teaching traditions? And then we'll have some lab time as well as class sessions to teach him everything there is to know of the planet Earth and our systems." Lucy finished and I frowned, crossing my arms in front of them.. The two sweat dropped and Lucy just smiled at me.

"Release me." I spoke now and All Might got to it hurriedly. Endeavor just smirked at me and Lucy giggled at my demeanor. I was then released but All Might took in a breath of the air and he choked..

"Right, close the door. Quick!" Lucy spoke now as All Might was coughing and then I eyed him as he did.

"What is the urgency?" Endeavor asked Lucy and I walked over and stood by All Might as he regained his composure and then eyed the inside of my room like it was toxic.

"Yesterday night Zen was out of breath from the lack of oxygen.. So he requires more O2 inside his dorm. Since Pandora's atmosphere has way more photosynthesis occurring than here especially inside in a closed dorm.. He needed to be put on a mask ventilator as he sat down for a while catching his breath a bit. But after we implemented the extra element into his vents he's been fine, but it is extremely dangerous to humans, you would suffocate if you entered his room." Lucy now spoke and the two eyed me. I then walked over to Lucy and she smiled at me as did I.