42

Since the wedding was in Long Beach, they decided to rent a hotel room instead of driving back to Huntington Beach.

As soon as Matt and Joella got into the hotel room she started taking off her shoes. But as she lifted a foot to take the second one off she lost her balance, luckily she fell against the wall which also made her giggle because she had so much alcohol in her.

"Woah careful baby." He chuckled.

"Whoopsie." She continued to giggle, "Guess I'm drunker than I thought."

"How much did you have?" He asked as he tossed his suit jacket onto the couch than began taking off his shirt.

"Uh, good question. I didn't keep track." She shrugged then pulled her dress off and tossed it on her suitcase.

She looked over at him shirtless and grinned then walked over to him and rubbed her finger tips over his chest.

"You know, you should go shirtless more often."

"You think so?" He smirks and grabs her ass.

"I know so."

As they began kissing, he slowly moved his hands up her body and unhooked her bra then tossed it across the room. She pulls away, lightly pulling his bottom lip as she did so.

"These have got to go." She then began kissing him again as she started undoing his pants.

As soon as his belt and pants were unbuttoned they fell to the floor so he stepped out of them. Grabbing the back of her thighs he lifted her up to carry her then laid them both on the bed.

He kissed her lips, her jaw then placed a few kisses on the side of her neck before working his way down to her chest. He attacks her left breast with his mouth while kneading the right one then kisses over to the right one, doing the same thing he did with the other side.

Her breathing picked up as she licked her lips as he left a trail of kisses down her body. He then takes her panties off before spreading her legs more then running his tongue along her folds causing her to softly moan.

"Matt baby." She moans, arching her back some when he started exploring her insides with his tongue while sucking lightly on her mound. "Oh God." Moaning, she put her hands on the back of his head.

As she hit her climax she tried her hardest not to squeeze her legs shut around his head so to help, she pushed the balls of her feet into the mattress.

Licking his lips he moved back up her body with kisses, smiling down at her, he kisses her deeply. As their tongues fought for dominance in each other's mouths, she rubs her hands down his body, hooks his fingers into his underwear and slid it down.

"I want, need to feel you in me so bad." She breathed out.

Smirking, not saying anything he took his member in his hand he rubbed the head on her mound, slid into her partially then pulled back out and rubbed against her again.

"Baby." She whined.

He smirked and did it again. "You want this don't you."

"Mhm." She moaned with a nod. "I do."

"How bad?" He said each word between kisses.

"Fuck, so bad." She breathed out as she grabbed his waist.

"And what if I want to keep doing this?" He had kept switching back and forth between rubbing the tip on her mound and sliding in and out partially.

"Then get off and I'll do the job myself." She smirked nudging back on his waist.

"Oh there's going to be getting off." He kisses her, thrusts all the way into her quickly then pulls out, "But it's only going to be me satisfying you."

"Uh, Matt please yes." She moans when he thrust into her quickly again.

"Fuck, you feel so good." He growled into her ear.

"I love feeling you inside me." She rubs her hands down the grabs his ass, pulling him into her deeper.

"Oh Damn Ells." He moaned out.

He leaned on his right elbow, moving his hand under her neck and began to hold it as he kissed her and started thrusting into her harder.

"Mm." She moans into the kiss then pulls away, "Oh just like that yes!"

Moving his face to her neck he began lightly biting and sucking the side of it as she moves her hands up his back and wraps her legs loosely around his wait.

"Matt baby." She scratched down his back feeling herself get closer to her orgasm with every thrust.

"Cum for me." He breaths into her ear.

"Only for you."

Standing up on his knees, he kneads her breasts as he throws his head back and growls out of pleasure as they both hit their orgasms together.

"Shit." He breaths heavily as he rests on his elbows, hovering above her as he rubs his hands down the sides of her head, and brushing his nose against hers.

"Fuck, I love you." She grins.

"I love you too baby." He pecks her lips.

"Okay, as much as I'm loving this you've got to get off." She pats his side.

"I already did." He smirks.

"Not that way." She giggles as she moved her hand down and smacked his ass lightly.

"Woo-hoo, stop it if silly you're gonna get me stimulated again." He said in a funny voice then chuckled making her laugh.

"No but seriously, you've got to move off me. I feel like I've got to pee, unless you want me to pee on you." She smirked.

"Not preferably." He chuckled and got off of her.

"I didn't think so." She giggled.

When she stood up she had to quickly sit back down because her legs felt a little weak.

"Baby? You okay?" He quickly sat up on his elbow.

"I'm fine." She giggled, "Just my legs felt wobbly for a second from the amazing sex we just had." She winks at him with a grin.

"It was amazing, wasn't it?" He chuckled.

"Always is with you." She leans over and they share a kiss.

"The feelings mutual." He grins.

He kept smiling as he watched her walk into the bathroom. As he folded one arm behind his head, he sighs happily.

Thinking he was asleep when she came back to bed, she gently climbed into it and laid her head on his shoulder to nuzzle her head into the crook of his neck. Smiling, he wrapped his arm around her then rubbed his fingers up and down her upper arm.

"Sorry didn't mean to wake you."

"Wasn't asleep yet, just laying thinking."

"What were you thinking about?"

"You." He kisses her forehead, "Us, how I'm so happy we're back together. Just when I was starting to lose hope I'd never get to hold you in my arms again." He gently squeezed her closer, "Here you come waltzing back into my life." He rolled to his side to face her and held her close, "I'm sorry I didn't try harder to see you all those months."

"Baby, we've been over this. It's okay I promise. I get it, I understand." She kisses the tip of his nose.