49

Matt's POV

We started to head back inside but I grabbed Joella and pushed her against the wall and accidentally knocking over a plant in the process but I ignored it. I didn't care that our friends was inside, I needed her so bad, the way she was dressed was turning me on so fucking bad.

"Eeks, baby." She giggled.

I then began roughly kissing her lips down to her neck as I groped her breasts through the fabric of the shirt.

"Mm Matt." Her breathing picked up, I knew me doing that stuff to her, being rough with her like this was a huge turn on for her.

"Matt, our friends are inside." She rubbed her hand through my hair as I roughly grabbed the backs of her thighs, making her wrap her legs around my waist as I made my hips push against hers.

"So, let them hear us, I don't care." I smirked into her neck, "Let the whole world know how much we love each other, how much we satisfy each other for all I care." I then began kissing her deeply.

I didn't give a shit we were even outside, I just knew I needed her now.

No One's POV

Meanwhile, inside their friends had tried not listening when they first went outside and was arguing but they had been fairly loud. They noticed it got quiet then heard the thunk sound of something falling over.

"Do you think she knocked his ass out?" Brian smirked.

"Well doesn't sound like they are arguing anymore." Johnny said as Michelle glanced out the window to see them making out.

She purses her lips as she came back over to them, "No but I think he's trying to suffocate her."

"What? No way." Brian's eyes bugged as he headed towards the door.

Michelle quickly grabbed his arm, pulling him back with a giggle, "Babe no! I don't think you want to see that trust me." She winked.

He looked at her confused before it clicked what she was meaning.

"Oh shit!" He laughed. "You mean they're making out."

"Heavily." Michelle giggled.

Just then they heard a squeal which made them snicker as Zacky turned up the music a little more to drown out the sounds coming from out back.

Matt's POV

I couldn't take it anymore, I was full on hard and did not want our friends to see the tent in my pants to tell them to leave. I needed her right then, right now. So instead, I put one of her legs down, undid my pants then after I had pulled myself out I had jerked her panties to the side and slammed into her, causing her to squeal as I grabbed her other leg to wrap back around my waist.

Luckily the backyard had a private fence surrounding it so no one could see what we were doing.

"Matt." She moaned as quiet as possible as I slammed into her.

When we had heard the music being turned up from inside we both chuckled but didn't stop what we were doing.

All of a sudden she grabbed my face and we kissed deeply, I could tell it was to keep herself quiet since she was moaning into the kiss. I had also grumbled into the kiss as I massaged her ass cheeks roughly while she was tangling my fingers into my hair.

Once we both hit our edges, we both relaxed, with her legs slowly sliding off my waist.

"Fuck, you know how hard it is to keep quiet while you're fucking the shit out of me." She smirked as she fixed her panties