First

Y/n wakes up to an empty bed. She looks around searching for her 1yr boyfriend and Avenger Bucky Barnes.

But he is nowhere to be found.She calls out for him "Bucky where are you?" but there is no reply.

She gets out of bed to look for him. The bathroom is empty and so is the closet.

She gets worried, imagining the worst.

She goes out to the attached balcony but he isn't there either.

Her anxiety starts to spike up as she doesn't know what to do or where to find him.

It's freezing outside since it's the middle of the night.

She starts shaking from the cold and starts to breathe heavily, when two hands wrap themselves around her.

"Shhhh it's okay, just breathe" A familiar voice says.

She turns around to look at the person and sees Bucky standing there perfectly fine which gives her some comfort.

"What's wrong, baby? What are you doing outside, it's freezing here....and why are you shaking. It's okay you can talk to me" He says in a soft, calm voice while tucking her hair behind her ear.

"I was looking for you. I couldn't find you anywhere, I got worried. Where did you go?"

She asks trying to keep her voice as calm as possible.

"I couldn't sleep so I went to the gym that's it. I'm here now, relax" he says bringing her closer.

"Let's go inside or you're gonna freeze to death, come on" he says and brings her into their bedroom.

"Next time just wake me please I thought something happened to you" she says in a meek voice.

"I will and you don't have to worry about me sweetheart I'll always come back to you, no matter what." he promised her.

Tucking her closer to his body they both fall asleep.