Fourth.

Warning: This ones sad. So tears, crying, people dying.... I'm kidding. There will be a part two.

Bucky's POV:

It was a calm day,boring but calm.
I had nothing much to do all day and with y/n out I was super bored.
At this point I was barely listening to sam when my phone's screen lit up.  Y/n's name popped up and my face lit up like a bulb.
I was so happy to hear from her. She left the compound hours ago to run some errands .
"Hey,doll".I greet her with a smile on my face even though she can't see it.
"Doll...."still no reply. "Doll ,are you okay?" At this point Sam and Steve both were paying attention to me.
"Y/n?"I yelled on the phone.
I was met with a few more seconds of dead silence and then I heard broken glass crunching and finally her voice. It was low and hoarse as if she was in pain"Bucky.....buck I can't move".I hear her say.
I'm already running out of the compound Steve and Sam at my feet, following me."Doll ,talk to me. Tell me where you are."I try to keep her talking .
"G-gas ss-station".
Dread had already settled in my stomach. I can't breathe. I can't move ,but I have to, I tell myself. My girl needs me.
"You're okay. You hear me doll. You are absolutely fine. Just stay with me. Don't hang up."I mouth the address to Steve who is already in a car with sam. I get on my bike cause it's faster.
"Baby can you hear me.....doll say something."
"I'm here"she says in a pained voice that rips me apart.
"Buck I can't... stay for...long". Every word from her mouth is tearing me to shreds.
"No no no no stay with me. You just keep talking to me. I'm almost there doll. Just hang in there ...for me."I lie to her I am at least 15 min away.
I try to go as fast as I can, not carrying about all the traffic rules I am breaking .
"Buck"she says slowly.
"Yeah,baby. I'm right here"I ride as fast as I can.
"I love you"I hear her say.
"No... No. Doll don't do that. Don't you fucking say goodbye. You re gonna be okay. You understand....... You're gonna be fucking okay."I'm begging her to hang on at this point but I don't care. I need her. I can't live without her. My vision blurrs with my tears.
"I'm sorry."
"No...y/n don't do this to me. Stay please. Please. I'll do anything. I'll get  you that dog you've been wanting. I'll give you anything doll please just...... Please... Don't go... Don't leave me."
The other line goes silent. I can't hear her.
She's gone. My doll. My heart. My life is gone.
My Y/n is gone.
I couldn't save her.
She's gone and I wasn't even there.
I finally reach the gas station just to see it in flames.
She was inside. She was hurt and burning.
She was dying.
I try to run inside but Steve stops me saying there's nothing I could have done.
But he's wrong. I could have stopped her from leaving the compound. I could have gone with her. I could have protected her.