Two Years...

Two years.

It had been two years and Adrien was still obsessed over Marinette; the girl trying to keep in with both of them with her cutesy (fake) attitude and sweet delicious treats.

Gabriel was fed up with smiling in her direction; of trying to make her feel welcome in his home.

How are you today, Marinette?

Good to see you again, Marinette?

Have you had a nice week, Marinette?

Shall I get my son to lie down so you can walk all over him, Marinette?

Having to be nice so often was depressing, and since the time Gabriel had invited her willingly and kindly into his home, Adrien seemed to have taken it as an open invitation to bring her back whenever it seemed to please. Like today.

They were both 18 now but that didn't make any difference, Marinette still seemed to have Adrien wound around her little finger and made him do whatever she wanted — calling and begging him for his help and his connections.

So here she was, once again at the mansion. Marinette dead set on using Adrien for her university presentation. Apparently, she needed a model, and apparently she had no other friends which is why she just had to ask Adrien, either that or she thought having his son wearing her designs would sway her lecturers to giving her a better grade.

Maybe he should call around and see where she's studying. Give them a few little additional details about Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

The same rules had applied as always. Marinette was allowed in the house only for a set time; however, now they were slightly older Gabriel was a little more loose and let them shut the door. He was a reasonable man after all, and with the no going on the bed rule, he was certain he only needed to panic about 84% — the other 16% used by his nervous disposition and linked dicky tummy.

All of a sudden, there was a commotion in the hallway. Nathalie's voice plus Gorilla's grunts sounding out as another voice, soft and feminine, spoke with hurt and heartbreak. Walking to the door, he opened it up only to find Lila Rossi standing in tears, looking like a drowned rat. Had she been showering with her clothes on?

"What is wrong Lila? You're getting my floor all wet." Gabriel stood at the bottom of his staircase, hands behind his back and eyes firmly set on the girl. It had been a while since he'd seen her, ending their little 'deal' just after Adrien and Marinette had begun dating. He might not be fond of either of the girls but he appreciated Adrien enough to allow him to make this one mistake; though Lila definitely had more of a kick to her personality.

"It's Marinette," Lila cried out, Gabriel's interest sparking at the name. Marinette, huh? He couldn't help but wonder if Lila had once more become of use to him. He knew for a fact the girls didn't get on — repulsion one of the many feelings between the two.

"What about Marinette?" Gabriel spoke calmly, yet inside his heart was doing the 'La Cucaracha' as he considered how he was going to make the raven haired teen leave his premise. Through the front door and out onto the street, or something more embarrassing like out the window.

Oh, how wonderful!

"S-she told me," Lila said through a barrage of crocodile tears, Gabriel finally finding someone who was a worse actor than himself. "S-she told me, she was coming here tonight to make Adrien have sex with her so she could sell it to the press for her university fees."

"WHAT!!!" The fury ran through his veins as he turned on his heel and marched up the stairs. He knew Marinette was bad news, but this! THIS! How dare she make a mockery of his son.