15. "Always"

Harry continued to smile softly as he began the gestures that would reveal his secrets to Louis "well It all kind of starts with my high school boyfriend" He looked up at Louis who seemed to be laughing softly, Harry would sell his soul to hear that "It always does" 

Louis signed still smiling "well mine was particularly, how do you say? protective" Louis nodded "And it came to the point where, well When it was too much"  He paused to take a shaky breath "he began to try and control everything I did, the only thing I wouldn't let him control was my music, It was my only way out, my escape as you will and I was good. I was really really good." 

Harry wiped a tear with the palm of his hand before continuing "Music was the only aspect of my life that he wasn't in and he didn't like that, Music was my everything and for some sick reason I was his everything but he couldn't have his 'everything' after I broke up with him so he didn't think it was fair for me to keep mine" 

Louis placed a hand on Harry's knee to soothe the jumps before gesturing for him to continue "It was when I'd just been signed too, everything was going so well and I was due to start recording a demo that same week, it was honestly a freak accident but he told me it was him he said he hoped it would never heal and it's starting to look like it won't" 

Louis pulled Harry into him and let him cry before pulling away so the taller could see what he was saying "You cant lose hope if theres a chance it will heal" Harry paused "I dont believe it will anymore the doctors said it should have healed by now the chance of it healing now that I'm older is so much lower" Louis sighed "But that doesn't mean you should give up Harry" Harry smiled "Thanks Lou" 

Louis grinned "And if it can heal you're still young enough to go be a pop star, I bet it will heal this year, I bet you'll get signed and you'll dance off into the sunset ailment free" Harry let out a loud laugh "I doubt it, the only logical thing you said was about me getting re-signed because i have an unconditional, they said they would allow me back in as soon as my hearing healed- although they did look at the very against my odds stats and then agree... either way i can technically sue if they dont, or at least cause a scandal"

Louis laughed "My little scandal causer" Harry smiled "always"  

Louis pressed a kiss to the top of his head "wouldn't have it any other way" He froze when he realised what he had done, Harry had also gone some shade of fuchsia pink. "sorry Haz I wasn't thinking" Harry smiled and pressed a kiss to Louis' nose "You silly old goose it's fine"  Harry signed before burying his head in Louis' chest so the shorter couldn't see his flaming cheeks. Unfortunately for Harry his ears were the same colour as his cheeks but Louis wasn't mean enough to tell him as such.