Epilogue: I want to be your forever

Lights flashed behind the curtain as a silhouette appeared, a booming voice rang through the speakers "Ladies and gentlemen, Headlining Wembley for the first time, with two number one albums, just turned 22, it's Mr. Harry Styles" The curtain dropped revealing Harry in a velvet pink and gold sparkling suit. 

Harry grinned "How we doing London?" the crowd went kind of nuts, waiting for Harry to make eye contact with them as he hit into the first song. The lights were flashing, the sound was everywhere. Glitter, feathery boas and neon clothes but Harry had his eyes on one spot in the crowd all the way through the night. 

He reached a point in the set just after kiwi where he struck up a conversation with the crowd, making jokes about the funny costumes some people were wearing while despairing over people missing important things to be here, pausing the banter to give some serious relationship advice to a girl who just got out of a controlling relationship.

Louis grinned when Harry looked up to him for approval, "On a more serious note" The crowd quieted down slightly, "there's someone in the crowd that I could never have done this without" Louis beamed as Harry smiled up at him "And I'd like to dedicate the next two songs to him" The crowd went quiet as the first two notes of 'little Things' started playing. 

Louis grinned and leant onto the barrier in front of him, maintaining eye contact with Harry  throughout the song "Love you boo" Louis laughed "I love you too" Harry grinned, signing back to him quickly "sorry, but I'm not sorry" Louis paused a concerned look flashing over his face as Harry began to grin in a very mischievous way just as a very particular set of drums came in "HARRY YOU DID NOT" Harry beamed "Love you too"  

By the end of Medicine Louis was bright pink with his head buried in his arms on the balcony, still totally unbelieving that Harry had written stuff like that. While Harry took a break to chat with the audience a slightly older woman tapped him on the shoulder "If you want to go down, now is your chance" 

He nodded glancing past the clipboards and wires as he was told all the safety for going onto the stage- don't fall off, don't jump on the trapdoors etc, etc. Louis smiled as he was handed a microphone, creeping onto the stage behind Harry as the final note of 'strong' ended. The crowd was in uproar when they spotted him on the boards around the stage, admittedly Harry was slightly confused looking around in confusion at the chaos.

When confused green met calm blue, Harry immediately started grinning and ran over to Louis to pull him into a hug which again, sent the crowd into uproar. "Lou, what you doing on the stage?" Louis smiled almost nervously feeling the small box in his hand, the audience saw it before Harry and the noise was deafening. 

"Lou?" he brought the box round so Harry could see it as he settled down onto one knee, "Hazza, i know its already such a special night for you, and i couldn't be more proud" Harry had covered his mouth with his hands grinning into them "And I've been meaning to do this for awhile so" Harry's eyes were clouding with tears- Happy one Louis hoped.

 "so, ehm, Harry, you've been the light of my life for the past few years we've known eachother, you've gotten me through highs and lows and you were the one that was there when i needed you most, I want to make a promise to be the person you can lean on for the rest of your life, I want to promise to be your forever, so Harry Edward Styles, would you do me the absolute honour of Ma-" 

Harry couldn't hold back any longer and launched himself onto the ground to hug Louis "Yes, yes a million times yes" Louis laughed and let his hand drift up to pet Harry's hair "I didn't even ask yet love" Louis smiled letting Harry pull back to wipe his light tears away mascara smudging slightly "god I ruined it didn't I?" 

 Louis smiled putting his microphone down and watching Harry mimic him "course not baby, Now its just you and me Haz, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" Harry beamed 

"course I will, I've never been able to say no to you and besides I want to be your forever too"