Prologue

2066 Year. Manchester England. Old Trafford. 68-year-old Jacob Woods lives with his wife 71-year-old Kate on Stanley Street 14. Jacob is just finishing writing his book about conquering the world.

Jacob Woods: What's the line between a hero and a villain? Well ... There is no clear answer to this question. Especially when we are talking about rulers a world. Especially when the beginning of the conflict was still ... Before the birth of Jesus Christ. Heylin and Xiaolin. Two factions hating each other since antiquity. I wasn't there in the beginning, but my story It started close 50 years ago. Back then, I had aspirations to become a Manchester United coach ... But ... I got abducted by these bastards and my family was killed. I did not think that I would be able to talk about it again, and whether I would be able to do it at all. They call me, Kevin Hart and Danny Adventure the heroes even write about history in books, but the truth is... that we never be a hero. Basically ... there were no heroes in this story. Each side killed people either in the name of justice or in the name of principle. Well, a hero can break your backbone or make you disabled in any other way, but he never kill. I have too many people on my conscience. I only know one thing ... Everyone was guilty ... No exception ... Tomorrow is 50 years since freedom. I'm glad my kids can have a great childhood, something that I didn't have.