Chapter 6: Half-Dragon, Half-Human.

Danny is standing in front of Chase Young

Danny: Is your name Chase Young? That's right?

Chase Young: Yes. And you killed Master Fung?

Danny: Yes.

Chase: You know what you guys did?

Kevin: Lord! We had our reasons!

Danny: Kevin! Thank you for being an attorney, but can I defend myself?

Kevin: Okay.

Chase: Xiaolin has given you a big reward for your heads, except for Pandabubba. So I could turn you in, but I figured I'd look for you. What are your names?

Danny: My name is Danny Adventure.

Jacob: Me. Jacob Woods

Kevin: And my name is Kevin Hart, and if you try to turn us in, you'll be so fucked up that I personally take the stick and do what Jacob did to a Chelsea fan!

Jacob: Not Chelsea fan you idiot. for Manchester City fan!

Kevin: Oh sorry.

Chase: Thank you, but the Hangar is probably not the best place to talk. I invite you to me.

Chase and his warriors flew away

Pandabubba: Follow him!

All three of Pandabubba flew after Chase and flew to Chase's house a few hours later,

Pandabubba: It's here.

Kevin: Too bad there's only room for planes. Fuck how high. It couldn't be higher?

Jacob: Fuck Kevin just a moment longer and we won't even have a refuge then they'll kill us and fuck who cares about fate.

Kevin: So I can't speak anymore?

Jacob: Until further notice. No.

Kevin: Fuck you!

Danny: Be quiet! How do you get in?

Pandabubba finds a button. When he pressed, all four entered and all three except Pandabubba were surprised

Kevin: God ... Fucking ... Damned! He's had a fucking talent. As far as Jack's house was nice. This is Chase's house, It's fucking Ty Pennington!

Danny: It's very nice in here.

All four entered Chase's office while a

Chase: As you can see we made it.

Pandabubba: It worked.

Chase: Good. Now let's get to the point. Who told you to attack the temple?

Danny: I'll be honest. We didn't get any order. We escaped from the camp. Then we went to China, we met Thomas Burke,. Colleagues from the labor camp, but committed suicide. In his notebook, he described who he thought was responsible and described the temple's plan. And so we attacked the temples. Then you probably know what happened.

Chase: Do you have evidence? I don't want to start a war with the Xiaolins just because you have made a lawlessness yourself.

Kevin: We have his diary, but our stuff and my trophies stayed with Jack Spicer's house

Chase: So you guys talked to him too.

Pandabubba: With all due respect, Jack is worse than I thought. He left them to me and he flew away!

Chase: It's gonna have to be straightened until it's too late. And you couldn't go back to your families?

Danny: Our families are dead.

Chase: It's a shame. You have nowhere to go.

Danny: Unfortunately not.

Chase: Mhm. Do you know anything about Heylin?

Danny: Only from the scroll where the first match of the champions is mentioned. Dashi's fight with Wuya.

Chase: Basic knowledge. Our main goal is to conquer the world. If you want to join you have to prove your worth.

Danny: Can you say what and how?

Chase: There is one Xiaolin fort in Wushu town. Your goal, however, will not be to capture this fort. And getting information about the Xiaolin labor camp.

Danny: One labor camp was destroyed after all. The three of us mostly survived.

Chase: Yes, but I've been sending out my scouts for years and there are probably more of these. You are to enter this fort and obtain information. How do you do. I'll give you what you want.

Danny: When do we start?

Chase: First, Pandabubba will give you the equipment you need, but rest first. You start tomorrow.

Danny: Yes it is!

Chase: One of the warriors will lead you to a room where you can rest. You can go.

The three of them left the office,

Chase: Do you believe them?

Pandabubba: Listen. They successfully attacked Master Fung's Xiaolin temple. Although they don't know much about us, they are worth it.

Chase: I hope you are right. Xiaolin, when Raimundo became the leader, they acted more brutally than ever

Pandabubba: Jack will be stuck in too. They've already hit me. Someone must have surrendered us, or the scans on them are also effective.

Chase: Mhm ... Then I have to visit Jack personally.

Pandabubba: He's still mad at you, He'll never forgive you for what happened.

Chase: That's why I'm going. Time to settle accounts with the past.