House Dimitrescu

[Hello My Sexy Readers, we are back with a new chapter and in this one, it is with Lord Dimitrescu please enjoy this chapter here, and yes I got a male name for him now he is called Alecu which is a version of Alexander in Romania. At least to google it is so basically a Romanian version of Alex I think :D Hope you all enjoy this chapter!]

(Alecu's POV)

I looked at the woman her hand bleeding as she stared at me. She turns to run, but I do not let her. I grab her wrist and pull her bleeding hand to my mouth. There is no glass in the wound so I began to lick at her hand. Her face goes red and she winces a bit as my tongue touches her bleeding wound. She tastes divine. She was not a virgin, but her blood was better than any virgin blood I have ever tasted. It was a unique taste, but so mouth-watering. I could not help myself as I sink my fangs in and begin to suck.

Oh, I could easily become addicted to her taste. I pull myself away before I take too much. I did not need her passing out. She pulled her hand to her chest.

"You should clean and bandage that, My sweet." I say and lick my lips clean.

I watched her go to the back to clean it. I smirked. She is so beautiful and stunning. I know from just seeing her, that I wanted her, But after I tasted her blood I know I am never ever letting her go.

She comes back out. Her hand is bandaged and she looks at me. "So you do know the business relationship your great-grandmother had with me?" I ask her.

"Yes she worshiped your house, so did my other ancestors." She speaks softly hesitantly looking at me.

"Yes, do you intend to continue this relationship? Will you belong To MY house?" I press and her face goes so red. I chuckle.

"I-I- guess?" She seems to be asking more than answering.

I take her injured hand and kiss it. "Yes you will, The duke will bring you to my castle tomorrow morning. There you can meet my sons and we can talk business." I tell her. "Remember you now belong to house Dimitrescu. Do not disappoint me, my sweet~"

I take my leave and I know I am one step close to making her mine and no one will stand in my way.

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS another chapter done, I hope you all enjoyed and stay sexy all of my super sexy friends!]