"JUST" a Taste

[Hello My Sexy Muffins, this chapter will be getting a bit steamy. I hope that you all enjoy!]

(Name's POV)

He sat on the bed, even sitting he was taller than me. I look at him as he takes my hand and pulls me to be straddling my lap. He could just drink from my wrist could he not? why does he have to make this so intimate? I blush more as he kisses my fingers. I blush his hot breath tickling my fingers. It made me ache.

"Your scent and taste. They are beyond compare." He tells me. "Will you let me have a taste~"

"Y-Yes." I say my throat getting caught.

"Good girl~" He then leaned down, gripping my chin, and kissed me.

My body felt like electricity went through it. My eyes closed and I kissed back as he kisses me. Soon his tongue invades my mouth and is searching every inch of it. I try to fight his tongue with my own but lose nonetheless. He lets go of my wrist and Tangles his fingers into my hair. I moan as he pulls my hair making me lean back to deepen the kiss. It was hot. It is like I am under a spell. I did not want this to stop.

He pulled away and I take in the air I need. He then moves one hand to my breast and began to feel it makes me shudder. He kisses down my neck sucking and leaving marks all over it. It makes me shake with need.

Then I felt his teeth pierce my neck. I let my mouth fall open as I scream and moan in need and pain. I cannot move as my body is rigid in his grasp. I can feel the blood leaving my body, and hear it pumping through my veins. It was too much everything was becoming dark. I look at him, my eyes drooping. I cannot make a noise now and slowly my vision became spotty. I do not want to die...

(Alecu's POV)

I looked at her as she lays in my arms. I smirked. She is perfect. I pick her up and clean up her, after that, I lay her on my bed and tuck her in.

"Do not worry My sweet Darling. I will not let anyone take you from me, you are mine, you just do not know it yet."

I then leave for her to rest, she will be able to leave tomorrow morning with the Duke.

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS another chapter done, I hope you all enjoyed this and stay sexy!]