Heisenberg Has His Fun (SFW Version)

[Hello, My Sexy Muffins! I HAVE FINALLY RETURNED!!!!! I am back with a new chapter. This one will have two versions an SFW Version, which will be on wattpad, and an NSFW version which will be elsewhere! I hope that you all enjoy this chapter here, My muffins!] 

(Heisenberg's POV) 

I clean her first to wash away the tall bitch's scent. When she's clean I stop. She smells so fucking good! I shove my nose into her neck and inhale deeply. Fuck me, she smells so damn good. It is making me excited. I pull away I have to wait until she wakes up or else I will be in big trouble. I do not want to be fucking her when she is asleep. That is too much even for me. I look down at her and smirk, she is starting to wake up. Her eyes flutter open and I freeze. What the... 

She is stunning like an angel awakening... My heart begins to race and I feel my palms become sweaty. With her scent and her beauty, I know that I want to make her mine and I will. 

Her eyes widen as she notices me. Sitting up, she tries to get away from me. "Who are you!?!" She demands to know in fear. 

"You should know that cutie~," I tell her. "I am Lord Heisenberg, at your service~ And you are?" 

"(Name)..." She says looking a bit fearful and I lick my lips. 

"Well, now that we know each other by name. I am going to make you mine~" I say and pin her to the bed. She yelps and looks up at me. 

"Please! Don't!" She begs and I stop. 

I feel a tightness in my chest. I do not like this, I do not want to force her at all. I want her to want me. I still have to stake my claim though. 

"Fine, little one," I say, tracing her chin with a claw. "You and I will have some fun, but I will stop when it is too much. Alright?" 

She nods her head, I smirk and lean down kissing her. I am careful not to nick her with my fangs. She moans into the kiss, such an easy little mate. I cannot wait until I mate her, but this will have to do for now~ 

-Time Skip brought to you by: The wattpad safe for Work Version!- 

She falls back panting as I lick my lips clean. "You are a wonderful little one~," I tell her. 

"I have to go..." She pants out. 

"Okay little one, but I will be seeing you again, or I will hunt your pretty ass down. Am I clear?" I ask her. 

She nods her head and I get her dressed. I will have to deal with my large problem alone. Fuck. 

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS another chapter done, I hope that you all enjoyed this and stay sexy all my sexy muffins!]