꧁ Prologue ⁵ ꧂

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ A Perplexing Puzzle █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

{ ' ' - thought's | " " speech/talking | ' ' whisper and I will add more on here (maybe). Also, I will be re-wording some of the stuff they say in the prologue. }

There are going to be some cursing words in here, so be warned.+

I will try to do a second PoV (person of view)

(C/N) → Country Name

(F/F) → Favorite food

(F/F/C) → First favorite color

(S/F/C) → Second favorite color

(F/A) → Favorite animal

(F/N) → Friend name

(H/C) → Hair Color

:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:-:_:

Welcome to chapter 5 of the Twisted Wonderland series.

.

.

.

.

꧁•⊹٭Recap٭⊹•꧂

As if not noticing my reaction to his last statement, he continues, "In the meantime, while you are staying here, I will be searching for other ways of sending you home. Oh my, it seems that I really am a gracious man indeed. A model educator one might say, better than Ambrose himself."

"Ah- I almost forgot to say that the dorm is one of our more... older building, but it has plenty of... character, some might say."

"What do you mean by that?"

.

.

.

.

.

・‥...━━━━━━━☆𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕧𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤' 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕☆━━━━━━━...‥・

"This is too much character for me, and you expect me to stay here?!"

꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗٭⊹•꧂

ѕє¢ση∂ ρσν

Crowley turns to you," Oh, isn't it wonderful? Ah yes, we must check the inside. Let's go!"
Following Crowley inside, you grumbled under your breath, 'Damn bird, gracious my ass..'

.

.

.

.

You walked in and wished you were still dreaming. 'I thought it would be better inside, but I was fucking wrong.'
You tilt your head to look at Crowley.
The man in question just smiled nervously. "This dorm necessarily has all the needed equipment for someone of your caliber can use." He waited for you to ask him anything, but you just walked around the dorm looking for anything to clean up the mess of a dorm.

You didn't even notice that Crowley had left, you didn't even notice that the cat from earlier had come inside soaking the carpet. "GWAH! It's pouring bad out there!" You almost whacked the the cat from behind you. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" "Bwahaha! You should have seen the look on your face! It was like bat being blasted by a water gun," Before the cat could even finish; you swung the broom at him, successfully knocking him out.