꧁ Prologue ⁷ ꧂

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ this janitor is going on a strike█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

{ ' ' - thought's | " " speech/talking | ' ' whisper, and I will add more on here (maybe). Also, I will be re-wording some of the stuff they say in the prologue. }

There is going to be some (haha- SoMe more like a shit ton) cursing words in here, so be warned.+

(C/N) → Country Name

(F/F) → Favorite food

(F/F/C) → First favorite color

(S/F/C) → Second favorite color

(F/A) → Favorite animal

(F/N) → Friend name

(H/C) → Hair Color

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

꧁•⊹٭Recap٭⊹•꧂

"Weren't you the one stating you were ever so gracious as to letting a magicless kid like me to stay in a ramshackle dorm like this." You were not even surprised. These adults are all the same.
.
.
.
.

꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗٭⊹•꧂

"Now, now, Mr. (L/N) This job is easy. All you have to do is clean the whole campus. but no worries, I'm not going to make you clean all of it in a day." Crowley states this in a happy tone of voice.
"I thought you said this'll be easy?" (M/N) was too tired to clean the rest of the dorm, but cleaning the whole campus is Crowleys' way of trying to kill him. Finally, choosing to get up and move away from Crowley. (M/N) takes off the coat from the day prier to reveal his normal everyday clothing.

Crowley follows, "But it will be easy, Mr. (L/N)." He pauses to think of the words before continuing once again. "If you just put in the effort."
M/N turns back after brushing out his hair and picks up the little creature that had been laying beside him. Crowley, finally noticing the creature, tries to snatch him away until M/N quickly walks off. "M/N, I do believe that I should warn you not to get so attached to a monster like that." Crowley once again attempts to grab the cat, and once again, M/N walks off. "I don't really give a damn if he's dangerous or not. He stays with me, or you won't get a clean campus."

"But Mr. L/N-," M/n abruptly stops Crowley from his statement. "You left a child in a dorm full of ghosts, who which, even though are very nice, I was still scared shitlessly."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

After a long time of fighting for custody, I mean fighting for a small knight in a shining coat. He finally allowed the beastie to be M/N. The cat had woken up sometime afterward.
The cat, otherwise known as Grim, wakes up after hours of sleeping. "Such a soft floor this is...wait. M-meoWHAT are you doing!" The little grimy cat was flabbergasted and surprised to wake up on a warm bed. Yet, having such a nice bed wouldn't distract him from the male in front of him petting his fur. Ignoring what his little friend had asked, [M/N] stopped petting him and instead continued to stare at the weasel like creature. "Wonderful, you're awake now." [M/N] gets off the bed and starts to walk out the room with a jacket he found. "Now I have saved some food for you to eat, so come and get some before I eat it all."
The beast like weasel just stares at the human walking off until he fades from his sight. "... This human is very odd," Grim softly whispers out while finally getting up and out of the once warm bed.
Once Grim arrives to the living room, he is met with a sight. A dorm in full shambles, with a small human cleaning up the dirt and trash surrounding their soon to be new home.
"Hey Beastie, foods on the table if you're hungry. I felt like I should be generous and leave some for you and not eat it all." [M/N] gives Grim a small smile before continuing his chores. Grim stays quiet before finally he gives the boy a smirk. "Hmmp-, good choice, Human! For I, the great Grim deserves some food!"

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

"Me-ouch, that food was disgusting," Grim grumbled out with a sour face walking through the main street of NRC. "Don't worry little Beastie. If we can find maybe a store or a garden of some sort through our stay, then maybe I can get some ingredients to make some simple dishes." The teen states plainly with a stoic expression.
"Hm, so this is main street? It looks incredible!" The little grimy weasel was frantic, looking around like a fan boy. "But what's with the statues? They are kinda creepy, like that lady statue she seems to have some reeeal anger management issues." Grim shivers just thinking about the statue itself.

" Grim shivers just thinking about the statue itself

"Sheesh Beastie, don't diss the Queen of Hearts. She was the best in all of wonderland, though I wonder why most of the statues are of the big antagonists of Disney." [M/N] looks at them with interest. Grim looks at the human with annoyance, "Ya, ya, whatever tell me though, why's she a big deal?"

"Fine, The Queen of Hearts was the ruler of Wonderland. A very strict woman with the need of order. Had a shit ton of dumb rules, but they were necessary. No one to push her around or force her to do something. No, she was her own ruler of a wonderful place. I believe she was a more suited ruler than her sister, yet the wonderlandians preferred little miss White over her. It didn't make much sense to me cause who the fuck wants a soft and push over of a ruler then a orderly fashioned women like her." [M/N] sighs out with an annoyed look. "Hm, you're right, Human. I think she sounds more of a true leader then who ever Miss White is." Grim then looks to the other statue, the Lion. "Now then, who is that lion with a scar? Is he also a ruler of some sort?"

"Pfft, of course he was. Surprisingly enough, most of these Statues are of Rulers, except for maybe one of them."
<-------|------->

º◯

º◯º◯

º◯º◯º◯

º◯º◯º◯º◯

º◯º◯º◯º◯º◯

º◯º◯º◯º◯º◯º◯

º◯º◯º◯º◯º◯

º◯º◯º◯º◯

º◯º◯º◯

º◯º◯

º◯

<-------|------->
This must have been short for ya'll, right? Sorry, I did try to make this one longer and more descriptive than the last one. (・.・;)