Chapter 1: I'm Back Bitches!

Narrative Pov.

It's Halloween month in the hick town of Fine Rest. It is a fine town miles away from 1273 Rockefeller City or Fountainhead City and is very celebratory on holidays, especially Halloween. Although Halloween is a loveable month of Fine Rest, every Halloween is not so cheery since the reports of a "Wolf" going around killing hunters and killing farmers and their animals have sprung since the early 90s...

Y/N's Pov.

I was only in 9th grade when it all happened. Me and my girlfriend, Lana, who previously was my BFF since we were little were carving our pumpkins for some stupid school project to celebrate Halloween. It was stupid but hey, you get an easy hundred.

Anyway, we were just chilling in class after we turned our pumpkins in until the TV in the class turned on and it was about a warning to the whole town that a supposed "Beast" is roaming around Fine Rest killing hunters and farmers, and at some point, a group of customers at a gas station outside of the town were killed as well. Well, not killed, they were just injured, but pretty badly, but some did die from the injuries though.

Ever since we graduated, I went on to become a deputy for the Fine Rest Sheriff's Department, and Lana didn't feel like doing so much work and instead just got a job at CVS as a cashier. Either way, I still love her. I would say that it was me who asked her out, but it was her who pulled the trigger first. Although, I find it funny how she had a crush on me when she was the popular girl who hung out with the popular kids, while I was that one kid who was socially awkward but Lana had a heart as big as a whale and still saw me as her BFF, but now, I'm her boyfriend. What are the odds, am I right?

Where am I now? It's been years since the presence of the "Beast" was made in the town of Fine Rest. I would say working as a deputy was going to be fun but was it? Well, it kinda is, but I don't get to do much. Not much happens, the only time shit is when a holiday such as Christmas or Thanksgiving pulls up, but Halloween is the worst. Although, come to think of it, whenever Halloween turns up, the "Beast" comes right after.

I guess it just shows up when Halloween starts, and it probably just loves Halloween, I don't know. But, I know someone else who loves Halloween...Lana...

(Title Card)

"Mmm..." I moan, stretching my arms and legs as I rise my body to see myself in my bedroom. "Lana?" I look to my side and see Lana lying beside me, cutely snoring. "Lana, get up, you're gonna be late." I said, putting my hand on her shoulder and shaking her awake, "Do I have to?" She asked with a sad moan, pulling one of my pillows over her head, trying to hide her face.

"If you don't want to get fired, then you better get started." I said, slapping her ass and she let out a whimper, rubbing her ass. I smile and snicker a little, "Sorry, I didn't mean to do it that hard!" I chuckle as I get out of bed and walk over to my dresser and pull out my deputy's shirt and pants and begin to put on my everyday attire.