Chapter 6: Vital Trouble (Small Lemon)

Y/N's Pov.

"Aaaaah.~" I moaned quietly into Lana's wolf-like ear, giggling at the sight of seeing it flicker from me breathing on it. My entire body was overlaid with the sweat from my earlier labor after I finished filling Lana up. "Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah.~" Lana let out multifarious growls that sounded like demonic moaning, although given the actuality that she was now in her werewolf form, everything about her from her entire body to her voice was now completely feral. Her mouth was left agape which made her canines stand out including her long tongue and her breath which appeared to be a visible haze.

"You want to go for another quickie? I'm totally up for another one." I ask her, becoming aroused by the sound of it, feeling my cock instantly rectifying from the hope that she'll say yes. "Mhm.~" She mumbled while keeping one eye closed, most likely from the fierce kink she had down there.

"Good.~" I growl, biting on her ear, making her whimper. "Now I'm the one in control.~" I growl once more, hugging my arms right underneath her breasts as I push my cock right back into her still-wet pussy. "Mmph!! Aaaaaah.~" She moaned, her mouth hanging wider as her eyes rolled up, staring up at the ceiling with drool oozing out of her mouth. I could hear audible slapping coming from her ass, no doubt it was my hips colliding against her asscheeks, creating the slapping that I was hearing.

"M-M-M..." She tried to say something but with each thrust I was only cutting her off. "Wh-What? What did you say?" I ask her, slowing down my thrusting enough to let her speak. "M-Make me yours.~" She moaned in a low-pitched voice that still sounded like Lana but deep. "Oh, I plan to." I whisper near her ear, pulling myself to the edge of the bed where I stand on my feet and bend her figure, keeping her legs hanging over the edge while keeping her upper half body lying on her stomach.

I grab her by her wrists and pull her arms back and the sound of my hips slapping against her ass continues, mixed with her howls. I kept a firm grip on her wrists as I had her arms held back, looking down at her. I lean down on her back and put my hand on her jaw and tilt her head to look at me. We both stare into each other's eyes and both of us enter another heated make-out session, and all the while I was still conscious enough to continue thrusting, and in less than a minute I felt my waist churn and my dick stiffen. "Hnnngh!! Aaaaahh.~" I moaned, feeling a huge geyser of cum shoot into her vagina, and the loud howl that followed was stronger than the last one, and it was an obvious sign she got what she wanted.

I slowly pull my cock out and see a spew of white dripping out of her snatch. "How was that?" I ask her, plopping myself beside her as I put an arm around her wet fur-covered body. "Am-amazing." She growled seductively, rubbing her paw on my chest. "I figured. I'm not gonna lie though, It was kinda tough getting used to your...um..." I paused, trying to take in her werewolf appearance, which still disturbed me because she was not still herself.

"So, what do you want for breakfast tomorrow?" I ask her, scootching her closer to me, both of our bodies touching instantly. "Eggs and bacon will do for me.~" She replied with a little smile forming on her snout. "So, remember what I told you?" I ask her and she turned to me, her ears flickering. "Remember what?" She asks and I couldn't help but smirk at how quickly she had forgotten.

"Even though you are different and look different, I'm still here, remember?" I ask her and the sudden response made her realize what I had meant. "You...you still love me? Even though I'm a mon--" "Shush. I don't think you are a monster Lana, and besides, after everything you did for me, what kind of person would I be if I left you even after all you did? It's because of you that my school days were a blast. And I have you to thank you." I said, kissing her on her forehead, slowly moving it down to her snout, and planting a kiss directly on her lips.

"Thank you..." She collided her snout into my chest, crying into it. I slowly bind my arms around her body and welcome her into a hug, rubbing her fur-covered back soothingly while repeatedly kissing the top of her head which was blanketed with a black pelt. We both lie there, hugging each other, but eventually, we both fall asleep. I fell asleep more quickly because her pelt was producing a massive spiral of warmth that I never experienced before, and mixed with the gentle sounds of rainfall outside the window was honestly a good mixture of both elements that helped me to fall asleep fast.