Nathan Meets the Perfect Moment

The first time Nathan thought Lucas was going to kiss him they were walking home from school and Lucas pulled him aside and told him to close his eyes. It would have been the perfect moment. And yet all Nathan got was a lousy kiss on the forehead.

Nathan wasn't too mad about it though, because turns out the alley they were standing in was right in sight of his little sister's bedroom.

The second time Nathan thought he and Lucas were going to kiss was the night of their first date. They had a bit of a rough start but the ending was perfect. Lucas was a perfect gentleman and at the end of the night when Lucas leaned in Nathan's dad opened the door and ruined everything.

Nathan ranted to his friends all night about how his perfect moment was ruined. He even gave his dad the silent for a week.

The third time Nathan thought Lucas would kiss him they were hanging out at the Friar household after school. Home alone with no one around to ruin any moments. And yet there wasn't a single move made. They did their homework and then played video games until it was time for Nathan to go home. Another perfect moment down the drain.

By now Nathan has given up all hope that his boyfriend would ever kiss him so when Lucas leaned over and pecked him on the lips out of nowhere it's safe to say Nathan was a little stunned.

"How was that," Lucas whispered and Nathan replied the only way he knew how. He leaned in kissed him again.

It was perfect.