9

She's so loud and so powerful. She was able to back down a whole army of wolves and vampires. I was shocked, but the pain pulled me away from everything.

    Ken ran right up to me and picked me up. He lied me down next to Marcus and Kenny. That little girl followed us back where I was lied down. I slight groan escaped my throat. It hurt so bad to even speak. Marcus picked me up and all of us ran right back to the cave. My whole body was aching.

    "Why is it always her that gets hurt," Marcus snapped.

    "It's not like I can do anything. She's a girl. I don't speak girl," Ken said quickly.

    They lied me on my bed. I could tell it was my bed. Ken lied down next to me. He put his arm around me, and I shot upwards, screaming of the pain. Ken's hand recoiled back behind him. I couldn't be touched anywhere without being hurt. It hurt bad, even when they carried me home.

    My eyes were watering. My face was on fire from cringing up. Marcus put his hand on mine, letting me know hes here. Ken crawled up next to me and put his hand on my cheek. I opened my eyes to look at him. He gave me a kiss, letting me relax so I can lie back down and let the pain relax a little. Ken's hand ran across my cheek.

    "I know where mom is," I said.

    "Jenny, you're not going back out there," Marcus said quickly. I tried sitting up again, but he gripped my hand tighter. "I'm not going to let you."

    "If you were in my situation, what would you do," I snapped.

    "I would relax," Ken said, "Jenny, you'll be safe here. You won't be hurt and you won't be alone. I won't let you leave."

    I sat up without them and I got out of bed, only to feel the pain. "I'm going," I snapped.

    I started running, and all of a sudden, the pain was gone, and it replaced with rage and fury. I wasn't happy with my father. I want him dead. I want him to be gone. I want him to finally leave us alone.

    Marcus and Ken ran after me. Kenny must have gotten stuff ready to treat me. I guess Marcus and Ken stopped with Vein, because she was chasing me as well. I ran right into the cave and I immediately saw my father. I ran right up behind him, jumped, and I slammed my fist right into the back of his skull, sending him flying through a dark cave wall.

    I landed on my hands and feet. I was ready to strike again.

    When I was little, Marcus taught me a few things to avoid my dad a little, but it never ended so well for me. I was too young to be fast enough to miss his punches or his attacks. Emotional or physical, but this time, it was my turn to strike back. My back combat boots were flexible. My shirt slightly ripped from breaking through trees. My black pants had a tear on my outer right shin. My eyes were purple, filled with determination and power. My dad stood up in his nasty wolf form, and gave me the evil snarl he always had. I was so angry with him. I bared my fangs.

    He quickly charged at me. His eyes were full of rage. I jumped up and avoided the same swing. I instead grabbed his arm, and he whipped me right into the wall. I stayed strong, even through the rushing pain. I crawled my way up his arm and I reached to his shoulder. He whipped me around, and even clawed my foot with his other paw. I grabbed his neck and bit right into him. He yelped in pain and sank back down into his human form. I lied over him and kept biting his neck deeper.