➜ A Hero Is Born ❲ 𝟎𝟐 ❳

(Y/n) = Your name.
(L/n) = Last name.
(H/c) = Hair color.
(E/c) = Eye color.
(Y/t) = Skin tone.
(F/f) = Favorite food.
(F/d) = Favorite drink.
(F/c) = Color favorite.
(²F/c) = Second favorite color.

Warning: English is NOT my first language, so this can have a lot of mistakes-

►I tried to do this chapter about eight times, I hope you like the result.

━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━

(Y/n) was seen on deck watering Sandy's plants, while her cat, Jaci, played with a butterfly that wandered around looking for flowers.

She still wondered about Pigsy's motives for sending such a sudden message to Sandy asking for her location, she had some suspicions about it but decided to keep them to herself as she didn't want to hurt her friend's feelings.

"Oh shit!" exclaims (Y/n) seeing that she was drowning one of Sandy's plants "I hope Sandy doesn't get upset..." she muttered, while her cat, who was now lying down, meows in disapproval, doing the (H/c) look at her saying a "Really?" while raising an eyebrow, in response the feline let out another meow before snuggling up and falling asleep.

Stopping in front of the ship, four people get out of a food truck, a boy in a red bandana, a girl with green locks, a man with glasses and a demon pig in a cook's outfit.

The demon pig was the first of the group to act, heading inside the ship, without fear of the darkness present in the entrance, soon after the group follows.

"Pigsy, are you sure this is the place?" Questioned the man who wore glasses to the demon pig who snorted and muttered a ' I'm sure. ' before going any further.

The group soon arrived in a living room where a muscular figure was seen cutting something that was not visible because of its shape that blocked the view.

Pigsy came to instruct in a passive-aggressive whisper to the group, telling them to sit on the couch and be quiet while he talks to his old friend, which they did reluctantly.

Approaching, Pigsy starts talking to the muscular figure, explaining the situation he and the group were going through, causing Sandy to let out a buzz before throwing her knife onto the cutting board, leaving the group intimidated at the sight of the knife fixed to the wood.

"That's enough to process..." said the blue-skinned demon as he turned towards the group that came to swallow hard "Do you know what I do with those who interrupt the peace?"

"I serve tea!" he said the same making the air, which was tense, become a confused air as he saw the muscular figure pull out a cat-themed tea set "Do you want some? Do you? And that guy there?" said the blue demon offering tea to the group.