➜ A Hero Is Born ❲ 𝟎𝟏 ❳

(Y/n) = Your name.
(L/n) = Last name.
(H/c) = Hair color.
(E/c) = Eye color.
(S/t) = Skin tone.
(F/f) = Favorite food.
(F/d) = Favorite drink.
(F/c) = Color favorite.
(²F/c) = Second favorite color.

Warning: English is NOT my first language, so this can have a lot of mistakes-

►I don't know if I will continue with this book.

━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━

Taking a sip of tea, (Y/n) lets out a sigh of satisfaction "Is this a new combination?" asks the female the big blue figure who was making more tea, Sandy.

"Yes! It's an anti-stress fruit combo made by me." he said the same turning his head slightly to look at the (H/c), before returning his gaze to the fruits he was cutting.

" Well, I can't deny it, this is delicious!" said (Y/C) before taking another sip of content, generating a brief laugh from the older man who told her to take it easy.

While they were talking about how they had spent the day, (Y/n) looked away to a window seeing that the sky, once blue, was now a lighter yellowish gray color with gray clouds forming a kind of whirlpool that was over Megapolis, frowning at the sudden change in the weather, (Y/C) was about to open his mouth to tell Sandy when a sudden ringing came from the eldest's cell phone.

"Who's texting you, Sandy?" asked a curious (Y/n), not forgetting to make a mental note about the strangeness present in the sky.

Sandy then came to briefly glance at her cell phone before happily saying "It's my old friend, Pigsy, I already told you about him, didn't I?" the same came to ask a brief question that generated a nod along with a hum of affirmation coming from the female.

"It was that demon pig, wasn't it?" said the female as she watched her cat, Jaci, lay down on her lap to rest, meanwhile, Sandy said a brief 'Yes! " before sending a message to it.

Stroking the cat's gray fur with white touches, (Y/n) asks what Pigsy wanted, in response Sandy says she doesn't know exactly what the demon pig wanted and that he only asked for his location, she was slightly surprised by the answer, but he ignored it and shrugged it off before continuing to pet the feline that was melting at the touch of (H/c).

Not knowing what to do, (Y/n) takes his cat and goes out of the room looking for something to get her out of her boredom, but not without telling Sandy who has his back to her, cutting some fruit.

Meanwhile, a food truck was seen approaching the pacifist demon's boat...

━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━

► The cat's name was based on the goddess Jaci, from Tupi mythology, she is the goddess Moon.

►I don't know if I'll be able to post often.

►Some Yanders will be platonic.

━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━

[Unedited]