➜ A Hero Is Born ❲ 𝟎𝟑 ❳

(Y/n) = Your name.
(L/n) = Last name.
(H/c) = Hair color.
(E/c) = Eye color.
(Y/t) = Skin tone.
(F/f) = Favorite food.
(F/d) = Favorite drink.
(F/c) = Color favorite.
(²F/c) = Second favorite color.

Warning: English is NOT my first language, so this can have a lot of mistakes-

► I finally posted chapter 3 even though it took almost 2 months-

► I said earlier that I would do a single chapter, but in the end I made two chapters.

━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━

Running through the corridors of that ship has never been this challenging for (H/c) before, but when your cat, all that is left behind.

(Y/n) ran through the corridors in an attempt to accompany his feline that disappeared through one of the curves made by the corridors.

Snorting at her pet's actions, (Y/n) quickly followed the same path as the cat, as she knew that if she lost sight of her, her cat could wreak havoc on the ship in a short amount of time if it wanted to.

Muttering small curses when not seeing the animal in the corridors, (S/c) quickly goes to the control room, because if Jaci was following the same path as Mo, she would probably be going to the control room where Sandy and possibly Mo were.

In a control room, Sandy and Mo were seen, Sandy was whistling a little tune as he moved the big ship to its destination, while Mo was staring at one of the hanging plants in the room.

Mo was getting ready to jump towards a bunch of grapes when a meow made him lose concentration, looking down, Mo sees his friend, Jaci, who was calling him to play.

Accepting the called, Mo gets off Sandy's shoulder, who notices the slight weight shift on his shoulder.

Looking down while humming in confusion, Sandy looks down only to see the felines playing with each other, he came to let out a small "aw" with the adorable scene before realizing something " If Jaci is here, where is (Y/n)? She almost never leaves Jaci alone. "

As if it were something planned, a (Y/n) opens the door brusquely, scaring everyone in the room.

Alarmed by the sound, as if extinct, the two cats ran in different directions looking for shelter while uttering frightened meows.

Panting, the (H/c) came to lean against the door, raising her index finger, she came to quickly say " One minute. " before concentrating on stabilizing her breathing.