➜ A Hero Is Born ❲ 𝟎𝟒 ❳

(Y/n) = Your name.
(L/n) = Last name.
(H/c) = Hair color.
(E/c) = Eye color.
(Y/t) = Skin tone.
(F/f) = Favorite food.
(F/d) = Favorite drink.
(F/c) = Color favorite.
(²F/c) = Second favorite color.

➤Warning: English is NOT my first language, so this can have a lot of mistakes-

► Finally, I finished the pilot.

► My sleep schedule is broken after this chapter, I repeat, my sleep schedule is brok-

(I don't know what happened to this chapter, it just dropped out of print out of nowhere.)

━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━

(Y/n) never thought the afterlife would be like this, in a kind of void where the only things present were darkness, a haze of blue tones and her, alone, or so she thought.

" Dying so easily? I thought you'd be better than this... " said a female voice in a strangely calm way.

Turning towards the voice, the (S/c) was surprised to see that it was a woman who was a few meters away from her person.

Her figure was angelic, her skin was pale and well-groomed, along with her long black hair that reached the floor of that void, her figure wore a blue and white hanfu that matched her blue eyes that stared into the eyes (E/c) of (Y/n).

Noticing the look at her figure, (Y/n) swallows hard before opening her mouth to say something, only for the woman in front of her to interrupt her saying in the same way as before " You died in a very unexpected way, not? "

Recalling her death and how unexpected it was, (Y/n) nods her head sheepishly " Yes... " soon the room fell into an uncomfortable silence.

Not liking the silence (Y/n) decides to ask " Sooo,... am I going to the afterlife now or something? " she said as she looked to the side with her hands clasped behind her back as she rocked back and forth as a way of not feeling so nervous in front of the angelic woman.

"No, you and I are on your mind, for now you are unconscious and close to death, but fortunately, you are a special case, your death was not destined for now, with that, I'm going to give you a chance to start over, so that you can complete your destiny perfectly, understand? " said the black haired woman raising one of her thin eyebrows.

"I guess so..."

" Perfect, " said the woman clasping her hands together before changing to a more serious and dramatic tone " but, I need you to do something in return, you will have to find a skull key, it is extremely important to me and if it falls into the wrong hands, the fate of the world will be doomed, when found, everything you you'll have to make and hand it over to me. "