14

Prem finished his meal, cleaned up, just let aunt know and went out.

Prem did his homework in advance. In the afternoon, he was going to see if there was a suitable apartment. He plans to move out as soon as possible to vacate the house, so that the old landlady can come back to live as soon as possible.

Prem is very rational about whether to buy or rent a house. Although he stayed at Boun's house temporarily, it was never a long-term plan. Plus, now that he has a lot of money, he also wants to leave a way for himself to buy a house.

Prem himself has learned on the Internet that the location and price he wants are also very clear. After screening, there are only a few communities. He strolled around for an afternoon and looked at several apartments, but he was not satisfied.

Frustrated, when he was about to get into the car, he saw an advertisement on the window. Glancing at it, it was the promotional color page of a new property nearby. Prem's heart moved, and he looked for it according to the address above.

From a distance, the buildings that have been built in this building are quite neat. When he came in, he saw the luxury decorated sales department. Prem was a little scared, and he didn't know whether the price of the property would be very high.

Before entering the door, a man in a dark blue suit came and greeted Prem enthusiastically. Prem saw the name tag on the man's left chest: Kao.

Kao first welcomed Prem to the reception area next to him, and then poured tea and prepared snacks very warmly. For Prem, it was too polite and considerate. However, Prem didn't think much about it. He thought that the sales of houses are all serving customers in this way.

Prem didn't talk nonsense, he went straight to the point, said the apartment size and budget he wanted, and asked Kao if he had it.

Kao was excited and said, "Yes! There is a house available, do you want to see it?"

The two hit it off. Kao went to get the key and took Prem upstairs. The room is on the 12th floor, with one room, one living room, one kitchen and one bathroom. It is not big, but the pattern is square and it looks very warm.

"Very few communities will leave a separate building for a purpose built apartment. Compared with ordinary apartment buildings, we are community management, and we are a large building and quality are guaranteed. At present, there are not many apartments that have not been sold, and the floor and orientation of this room are the best." Kao thought that Prem's reaction should be very favorable, so he struck while the iron was hot and said more about the advantages.

Prem looked at the apartment for an afternoon, this apartment was the one he was most satisfied with, and he didn't want to waste time, so he started negotiating the price.

Kao got even more excited, took Prem's hand and pressed him directly on the sofa.

Prem is very repulsive to this kind of intimacy of strangers, subconsciously wants to avoid it, and his butt secretly retreats a little. Kao didn't seem to notice, and looked careless. It seems that he intends to stretch his hands and take out paper, pens, and calculator from the file bag he carries with him.

When he reached out, Prem noticed that Kao was wearing an expensive watch. Prem doesn't know the brand and price of the watch, but he recognizes that Boun has an identical one, so naturally it won't be cheap.

Unconsciously, his eyes shot at the person in front of him secretly, and he also muttered in his heart, how strange this person is.

Kao wrote the price on the paper and said that he could give Prem a big discount, which was tens of thousands cheaper.

Prem's face was gloomy, and there was still a gap between the price he expected. Kao also knew what he was thinking, and took out another room on the lower floor for Prem's reference.

"The lower the floor, the cheaper the price. Now there is another set on the 3rd floor. I'll take you to see it?"

In fact, Prem was hesitant in his heart, but the reason for money only accounted for a small part, and more of it was the slightest doubt about Kao, which caused him to worry that this was a trap.

Seeing Prem shaking his head, Kao continued, "Well, I'll give you another 20,000 off."

Prem was shocked, but still moved.

"This house is really nice and in demand, and you might sell it in a blink of an eye."

As soon as the words fell, another salesman brought a young man and a woman to the house to see the house. Prem did not care about the risk, and immediately asked Kao to arrange for a contract to be signed.

Sign the contract, swipe the card, pay the deposit. After the whole process went down, Prem calmed down, wondering if his decision was a little too impulsive.

The two exchanged phone numbers, and they made the payment and handed over the keys to the house within a week. Kao sent Prem to the door, and the whole person looked very excited. People who didn't know thought he was the one who bought the house.

Prem can only comfort himself that it is a regular company and should be fine. After clearing his mind, Prem went back to the old house again. Yesterday, he had collected a bag of clothes that he wanted to take to Boun's house, but he didn't take them. He drove back before it was completely dark.

As soon as he got downstairs, Boun called. Prem said his position, and Boun on the phone got agitated and raised his voice a few degrees.

"Didn't I tell you not to go back alone! Do you not understand people's words!"

Prem was stunned by the roar.

"Stay home, lock the door, and don't come out. I'll go over now!"

Prem felt that Boun was overreacting, and he wasn't afraid of his stepfather and didn't believe he would do anything outrageous. But still obediently, go upstairs and lock the door.

About half an hour later, Boun knocked on the door. Prem trotted to open the door, but his smiling face couldn't resist Boun's low pressure. Boun's face was gloomy, and his words were reprimands.

"Do you know who is outside and you just opened the door? What if it wasn't me!"

Boun glared at him after finishing speaking, and urged him to grab his things and go, the driver was waiting downstairs.

Prem was dumbfounded, grabbed his luggage and followed Boun. When going out, Prem took out the key to lock the door, and Boun took the bag naturally. After Prem locked the door, he had no chance to get it back.

He felt it, Boun cared about him.

But he also understands that it is very likely that he only cares as friends.

Prem followed Boun downstairs, looking at the straight back of the suit, he kept imagining. Another street lamp at the entrance of the alley was broken, and the chirping of wild cats came from nowhere, making the already dark alley a bit gloomier.

Prem has lived here for three years, situations like this are routine for him, and he never felt scared before. But now that Boun is around, he even feels that he is afraid of the dark and lonely.

"BB, wait for me..."

Boun stopped and looked back at him, his expression asking him what was going on.

"I'm... a little scared." Prem lowered his voice, as if whispering spoiled.

"Um." Boun hesitated and stretched out his free hand. "Pull my arm."

Prem was secretly pleased. He took the forearm with both hands and walked down the suit jacket, he held Boun's ring finger and tail finger with his fingers. Fearing that Boun would struggle, he grabbed it hard.

Boun walked ahead, Prem followed behind with his fingers tugged. The two were only a step apart, so Prem couldn't see the corners of Boun's lips that were inadvertently raised. Boun couldn't see Prem's uncontrollable smile either.

But as soon as they got out of the alley, the joy came to an abrupt end.

To Be Continued....