73

Prem got up early and had breakfast with Boun, and they drove out separately.

Boun went to the company, while Prem drove to the hospital by himself. On the way, he found a breakfast spot and packed a portion of meatball noodles that Roy loved.

When he arrived at the ward, he saw Lian's parents were there. Lian had fallen asleep, and her mother was standing at the head of the bed tucking her in. Her father stood by and looked at his daughter, looking worried.

Prem was a little embarrassed and apologized in a low voice: "I'm sorry, uncle and auntie, I didn't think about it for a moment, I was too careless, and I only bought one breakfast. What do you want to eat, I'll go downstairs to buy it for you."

"No need." Lian's father reacted and waved to Prem with a smile. He was afraid that his voice would disturb Lian, so he walked a few steps closer to Prem. "Her mother and I came here after breakfast. Thank you Roy for taking care of Lian all night."

"It's okay..." Roy responded softly.

"Lina is pregnant and injured, her mother and I are old and physically weak. Fortunately, I have you, Roy. Thank you so much."

Roy stopped being polite and nodded without saying anything, and leaned over to look at Lian on the bed.

Lian's father also noticed Roy's every move and nodded inadvertently, which might be his recognition and praise of Roy.

There were some things that Prem couldn't ask in front of Lian's parents, and Roy also wanted to say something to Prem. The two took their breakfast and sat down on a chair in the corridor, eating and chatting.

"Why is Lian asleep at this time?" Prem didn't understand, but he was worried that Lian was not well.

"The anesthesia wore off, and the wound hurts. She didn't sleep all night, and the doctor just came to give her some painkillers, so she can sleep for a while now."

"Then you didn't sleep all night last night?" Prem looked at Roy, his face was pale, but his eyes were red, and he looked very haggard.

"No. She didn't complain about being uncomfortable, she just endured it. I could only chat with her and say some meaningless things." Roy was nonchalant, not complaining or feeling tired. "Oh, by the way, I'm thinking of changing to a better hospital when Lian is more stable, so I'm asking around in advance..."

"Boun mentioned this last night. He asked me to ask you. If necessary, he will be responsible for the transfer to another hospital and find a doctor."

Roy was pleasantly surprised, "Your boyfriend is so kind. Despite all these layers of relationships, he's still so enthusiastic."

Prem smiled and nodded. Boun was recognized by everyone as a good person. He was very concerned about anything related to Prem.

"Not a boyfriend, but a husband." Prem smiled at Roy's shocked eyes, pointed to the ring on his right ring finger and said, "Nah, this is a wedding ring. We plan to register tomorrow."

"That's great!" Roy was really happy for Prem, but he felt sad when he thought about himself. If it weren't for the misunderstanding, he and Lian would have been married a long time ago, and they might even have had a child.

Prem knew what Roy was thinking without asking, and he smiled and bumped Roy's arm with his elbow. "When Lian gets better, you should hurry up and catch up on the progress you have missed in the past few years."

The two chatted for a while, and Prem left the hospital without waiting for Lian to wake up. He had a full schedule today and had to hurry to attend an appointment.