67

According to news reports, there will be a meteor shower next Monday night.

They have been very busy during this period, so Earth plans to go out with Kao to relax. Prem also became interested after hearing about the meteor shower on the news. After asking Boun if his time is available, the four of them decided to go together.

Perhaps the meteor shower is so attractive that all the spacious and suitable places for watching meteor showers near Bangkok are full of people. They had no choice but to choose a mountain park in the suburbs, and set off with their equipment.

It was only evening when they arrived, but the park was already bustling with people. They finally found an empty space and laid out the moisture-proof mat they brought with them, which can be considered as occupying a place.

Prem and Earth went to buy some food for dinner, leaving Kao and Boun to look after the "home". The park was remote, and there was only a small convenience store. Because of the meteor shower, there were several temporary stalls selling fried food, cold dishes, and fruit salad.

There were quite a lot of people, and the two of them stood at the end of the line and started talking about Earth's relationship progress.

Earth paused for a long time before saying: "There's something ambiguous between us now..."

Prem turned his head to look over. Although Earth was smiling, his eyes showed some helplessness and sadness. Although his tone was relaxed, and although he was always an optimist in Prem's eyes. But this sentence exposed his fragility in his heart.

"It's okay, there will always be such a stage in a relationship." Prem is also an experienced person. After thinking for a long time, he can only use this sentence to comfort him.

"I know. It's just that the ambiguous feeling is too uncomfortable, neither up nor down, so annoying. It's better to just tell me that it's impossible."

"Looking at Kao's attitude towards you, do you think it's impossible?"

"It's because it's not, that's why I'm annoyed."

"Have you asked him what he thinks?"

"I asked before, and he said he would let me know when he's confirmed. Prem, does he still like you, so..."

"Of course not!" It's not just because Prem doesn't want Earth to think too much. In fact, from an outsider's perspective, Kao definitely likes Earth. Maybe, they just need a push.

"Earth, you have to have confidence in yourself!"

Looking at Prem's serious expression, Earth couldn't help laughing. "Okay, I'm OK, don't worry. I just can't help but want to talk to someone, and I'm still very determined."

Both of them walked back with their things in their hands, looking around the crowd and the mats on the ground to find their "home". As there were so many people, they were dazzled by the various colored mats and couldn't find Boun and Kao for a while.

"Over there."

Prem followed Earth's gaze and saw Boun and Kao sitting cross-legged on the mats and talking. As he got closer, he could see clearly that the two were not only chatting, but also chatting happily.

As soon as Prem came back, Boun didn't bother talking to Kao, took the things and wiped Prem's sweat with a tissue. Prem glanced sideways at Kao, who also lowered his head and spoke gently to Earth.

Prem whispered to Boun: "What were you two talking about just now?"

"Just chatting casually."

"You two talked quite happily. Didn't you have a lot of hostility towards him before?"