39

Before Prem could speak, Roy recognized Boun with sharp eyes, and spoke first: "You are the one from last time..."

"It's me." Boun greeted Roy with a smile: "You are Roy, right. I'm Boun, Prem's boyfriend."

Boun was afraid that the people present would not be able to hear him clearly, so he leaned forward a little, and Prem was tightly held in his arms. The hand on Prem's waist was gently squeezed.

Yes, he did it on purpose.

Boun stood behind Prem, put his hand on the back of Prem's neck, and squeezed it lightly. This action is intimate and not revealing.

Obviously, his purpose has also been achieved. The people present, including Prem, were all surprised and stunned, but after being surprised, they all looked at Prem to confirm the answer, and after Prem nodded in acknowledgment, there were somewhat boos. Only Max, he looked unhappy, stared blankly at Prem.

How could Prem care about others, just now Boun took the initiative to introduce him as a boyfriend, which already made him very happy. He was happy and shy, and now he was still leaning in his boyfriend's arms, that feeling, like his heart was full of happiness, already full and overflowing. But he still can't wait to bring happiness to the stage for everyone to see.

Prem half-turned, looking up to talk to Boun. Boun actively bent down, put his ear close to Prem's mouth, and his chin rested on Prem's shoulder. The whole scene looked full of intimacy.

"How did you get down?"

"I want to meet your friends and get to know you better." Boun squinted his eyes and smiled, thinking to himself: Of course can't let Prem know that he can't stand because he saw Max getting too close to him.

"Thank you." Prem held Boun's finger and squeezed it lightly.

"Come on, everyone, move your position." Roy beckons his friends to move, and Max is also pulled down by Roy and pressed into Roy's original position. Boun sat in the chair in front of Max and completely separated Prem from Max.

Roy started the topic first, complaining about when Prem fell in love and didn't tell him. Max looked at Prem through the gap, trying to find some clues in Prem's expression to prove that it was just a joke.

Perhaps it was because Boun was here, Prem smiled a little shyly: "I was going to tell you guys today."

"Prem is shy." Boun responded with a smile, then turned sideways and hugged Prem's waist tightly, "Don't drink too much."

Roy leaned over again and asked, "Boun, what do you do for work?"

Prem looked at Boun, he didn't know if he could speak. Boun took Prem's thoughts into consideration, but still seemed generous, and said with a smile: "I am in the same company as Prem."

Roy could see that the two of them deliberately didn't speak too clearly, so it was sensible to skip this topic. After a while, Kao also came. He had seen Boun put his arms around Prem's waist earlier, looking very upset on his face.

"Why are you here too?"

Boun laughed at Kao's knowing question: "Accompany my boyfriend."

"Prem, when you were with him, why don't you tell me." Kao asked Prem with a bitter face.

Prem laughed awkwardly, and couldn't say anything.

"It's not too late to know now. I have no objection to Prem making friends, but please don't have other thoughts." Boun looked half-smile.

"Oh, I haven't confessed yet, I was already broken in love." Kao wailed, and Roy quickly stepped aside and let Kao sit on it.

Prem gently tugged Boun's finger under the table, hinting with his eyes that Boun should stop talking.

Roy stood next to him with a gloomy expression on his face. He originally wanted to use Prem's face to ask Kao for help, but now in this situation, how dare he speak up. The other friends at the same table dragged Roy off to dance, and Roy didn't want to move.

Now, as soon as the other friends leave, there is only Roy who is listless, Kao who is frowning, Max who is silent, and BounPrem who is in love.

Prem felt that the situation was not right, there was no active atmosphere with Roy, so he didn't plan to stay, and whispered to Boun that he wanted to go back. Boun nodded in agreement and said he would go upstairs and say goodbye to his friend.

As soon as Boun walked away, Max hesitated a few times before speaking: "Prem...I...ah."

He never had a chance to say what he kept in his heart, and even if he said it, it would be too late.

"Is he kind to you?"

Prem turned around to look at Boun's back as he walked away and nodded with a smile. "Very kind. He was very kind to me."

"That's good..." Max couldn't say anything when he got the answer, so he could only drink the liquor in his hand.

Boun come back soon, and Prem leave after saying goodbye to everyone. Max and Kao looked at Prem, but they couldn't keep him in their current relationship, so they had to remain silent. It's Roy who wants to ask Prem to play more for a while, but his eyes are sad.

Prem understood Roy's reason in his heart, patted him on the shoulder with a smile, and took a step sideways: "I can't help you this time."

"I have already told the boss that the expenses for this table tonight will be recorded in my bill, so you guys take your time to play." After Boun finished speaking, he led Prem out. He didn't want Roy to be so close to Prem.

Boun only had a small drink tonight, so he's driving the car.

"I just introduced me as your boyfriend without telling you. You're not angry, are you?"

"No! How can I be angry, I am very happy."

"I don't want to interfere with your friendship, but both Kao and Max like you. Don't spend time alone with them in the future, okay?"

Prem nodded obediently, and said with a smile: "How do you know that the two of them like me?"

"I can tell at a glance."

"Is it so obvious? If Roy hadn't told me, I really wouldn't know."

"Oh, you're so naive." Boun stretched out the hand that was on the steering wheel, and held Prem's hand tightly. "By the way, why did Roy not want you to leave so much just now, he also likes you?"

Prem chuckled and said, "No. Roy likes girls. He's bidding for a project at Kao's subsidiary and just wanted to borrow my presence to talk to Kao about it and see if he can help put in a good word. But after you introduced our relationship, the atmosphere was so bad, he didn't dare to speak up."

"So that's how it is."

"Roy is a nice person. His father started out in the plastic business, Roy is unwilling to take over the company and start his own business. He doesn't usually talk about it, but it should be quite difficult."

"What does his company do?"

"Doing garden design."

Boun nodded thoughtfully, taking note of it in his heart.

The two chatted and drove to the entrance of the convenience store. Boun parked in gear and asked Prem while unfastening his seat belt: "Want to eat rice ball?"

Prem nodded.

"Then you wait for me in the car, and I'll go buy it."

After a while Boun came back with a bag full of things and handed it to Prem who was sitting in the passenger seat. Prem thought he bought something delicious, it turned out that there were only two rice balls and two strawberry puddings, and the rest were a few boxes of condoms and lubricants.

Prem blushed, bit his lip and said nothing.

Boun said leisurely: "Be prepared. This is the experience I gained from enduring all night last night."

To Be Continued....