66

Another new Monday came, and before leaving the house, Boun noticed that Prem was wearing the couple's watch. The watch was only worn on Prem's wrist on the day he bought it, and then Prem kept it in a box and kept it carefully.

Prem was reluctant to wear it. One reason was that it was too expensive and he would be heartbroken if it got bumped or scratched. Another reason was that he felt he didn't have the temperament for it and it would look fake if he wore it.

He wore this watch today because their relationship was no longer a secret in the company. Wearing the same watch with his boyfriend made them look close. In addition, Prem made a decision that even Boun did not know. He would no longer have to worry about how these colleagues viewed him.

After the official announcement last Friday, Prem and Boun skipped work to go out and have fun. They didn't know what their colleagues in the office would say behind their backs. Today, Prem felt that when colleagues, whether familiar or unfamiliar, saw him, their eyes had more meaning.

Naturally, no one dared to offend the boss's boyfriend, and they were still polite on the surface.

The first person to talk to Prem was Kiki. After the official announcement, Prem immediately sent a message to apologize to Kiki for hiding his relationship with Boun. Kiki didn't care about this, she just wanted to eat some sugar now.

"Prem, everyone is talking about the manager being arrested, will you be the next manager?"

"Me?" Prem burst out laughing. The department will definitely have a new manager, but Boun, as the boss, has never mentioned it to him. And Prem, he has never coveted this position, nor does he want it. Wouldn't it be better to be the boss's wife?

"Of course not," Prem said, starting to tidy up the things on his desk.

"Hey, Prem, what are you doing? Where are you taking your things?"

"Kiki, I want to resign."

"Why?" Kiki was confused for a second, then shocked: "Was the boss forcing you to resign?"

"Hahaha, of course not. I have my own plan, I'll tell you later. Okay, please give this resignation letter to the next financial manager."

Ten minutes later, Prem appeared at the entrance of the CEO's office, holding a small cardboard box in his hand. Kate couldn't figure out the situation, but when she realized it, she quickly went to help him open the door.

"What are you holding?" As soon as Prem entered the office, Boun saw the box in Prem's hand. After asking, he immediately felt something was wrong, as Prem would not be here at this time.

"What happened?" Boun stood up and approached, his face immediately showing a worried expression.

"I resigned." Prem said, and Boun took the things from him. He also sat down with a relaxed look.

Boun saw Prem's look, and he felt relieved and no longer worried, so he sat down as well. "Why? Weren't you afraid of losing your job before?"

"I met Earth that day, and he had just resigned from his previous company and was planning to start his own business, a training center. He invited me to do it together, and I was still considering..."

"Then what? Have you considered it now?"

"Yes. I'm not impulsive, I've considered many aspects, so I decided to quit my job and start my own business."

"Yeah~ that's good, as long as you want to do it, I support you. Do you need me to do anything?"

Prem smiled and shook his head: "No, not yet. But if I fail, you may have to take care of me."

"I'd love to!"

"Then I have to leave now. I'm going to discuss the details with Earth."

Prem left the company and spent the whole day with Earth. In response to the current market demand, they plan to provide adult English training, Chinese training, and some adult interest classes, such as painting and pottery. Both of them are action oriented, come up with a rough plan, and immediately start looking for a venue.

Because they wanted to build a training center, since it was aimed at adult education and training, the venue they needed to find was of course preferably near an office building, but the rent of such a place would usually be very expensive, and it was not easy to find a suitable area.

After running around in many places that day, the two were almost exhausted. Prem drove home and didn't even want to talk. He just lay down and fell asleep.

On the second and third day, Prem and Earth continued to look for a venue. Later, Kao came. Earth, who was still able to fight, suddenly became weak, and Kao looked heartbroken.

Prem looked at their interaction and felt that it was good. He could already clearly feel that their relationship was progressing smoothly. Boun also took time to come over, mainly because he was worried that Prem would not have time to eat. When he came, Prem had to eat with him obediently.

The four of them sat at a table, and Earth talked about their plans and problems. Prem did not tell Boun about the difficulties he encountered a few days ago, and Boun also wanted him to hone himself first. Now that they talked openly, Kao and Boun must want to use their resources to help.

Kao made a few phone calls and helped them find a suitable venue. It was a shop on the main street, connected to the second floor with an office area of ​​1,500 square meters. The area and price were ideal. In addition, the owner was Kao's relative, and he also gave them enough time for decoration and preliminary preparation.

The biggest difficulty has been solved, and the next step is to start recruiting.

Boun has experience in workplace management and said that he would arrange a lawyer for them first. When the recruitment work is running, it is inevitable to have a contract. Two inexperienced people are likely to fall into traps, so this kind of professional work should be left to professionals.

Boun has a professional lawyer team, and they can arrange one to assist, so Prem and his team don't need to spend any more money.

Earth used to be a consultant in an educational institution, so Earth is relatively more experienced in recruitment. Prem is a financial accountant, so the details of the accounts are handed over to Prem.

The two of them divided the work and cooperated with each other. In addition, they both had good tempers and discussed with each other when something happened. Generally speaking, things went smoothly.

Kao is also the son of a real estate developer, knowing many companies responsible for engineering and decoration. He spoke up, and the other party provided the best solution. Kao was also very active in helping to follow up, so the decoration matter fell on Kao.

Prem was the one who had the least time for the time being. He followed Boun whenever he had extra time. He picked up Boun from get off work, had meals together, and sometimes looked up materials and books in Boun's office to learn more about management. Boun also found a lot of industry information for him to refer to, which Prem felt he would never have thought of.

Boun is very happy about Prem's resignation to start a business. Starting a business means that Prem will have more free time, so there will be more time for them to be together. And since Prem resigned, Boun also found that Prem has become more relaxed and less worried. Like now, Prem seems very comfortable staying in the office, reading books and eating snacks. If it were before, he would be afraid of being seen by others if he was asked to come to the office.

Because I love you, I want you to be happy at all times.

Prem also likes the current situation. He considered many reasons for resigning, including Boun. Not only because their relationship was inconvenient in the company, but also because of Boun's excellence, Prem had the courage and motivation to try to change himself, jump out of his comfort zone, and look for another possibility.

Because I love you, I want to be better.

To Be Continued...