More people

They stayed at NRC for a week to get ready for something. A few more students came over and Midnight learned more about each dorm. Riddle is the dorm leader of Heartslabyul, Leona is leader of Savanaclaw, Azul leads Octavinelle, Kalim leads Scarabia, a boy with blue hair named Idia Shroud leads Ignihyde, and a tall horned man names Malleus Draconia leads Diasomnia. They all have vice leaders. Riddle has Trey Clover, Leona has Ruggie Bucchi, Azul has Jade Leech, Kalim has Jamil Viper, Vil has Rook Hunt, Idia has his brother Ortho, and Malleus has Lilia Vanrouge. She learned their names from Vil taking her around to meet them. She met Malleus while she was looking for the courtyard. He took her there and that is how they met. Vil and Rook were getting things ready for something. They were cleaning fancy outfits. Vil had got the bags they put in the back of the carriage. Pomefiore had all the rooms saved for students. Crowley said "How about she stays at Ramshackle? I will make a mirror to link your room to the dorm. It will be in one of the rooms so she can go here much easier and you can visit her when you want! She will be in charge of the dorm. So in case we have to have a training camp of some kind or something like that we will have it ready. She will have a wand for herself." Vil nods and says "If anything happens to her I will ruin this school's reputation." Crowley nods quickly. 

At orientation

Midnight was wearing the fancy robes. Vil had put the moon and star clip in her hair. She was so happy and giggly. Everyone was wearing it. She said "Hi hi!" Everyone said "Hello Midnight!" Kalim ran up and hugged her. Leona picked her up and said "Hello cub." Idia came in real life. Midnight said "Please Idia!" He couldn't say no to her. Ortho was wearing a body that matched the outfit's theme. She hugged Idia tightly and he said "Oh physical affection..." He patted Midnight's head. Ortho and her hugged. Jamil crouched down and said "Hello little genie." She said "Hello Jamil!" Everyone had a nickname for her based on their dorm. She showed Idia her painting and he said "You know about demon slayer?!" She nodded and said "Past dad put it on so I wouldn't bother him. I watched all the seasons and the movie. May Rengoku-sama rest in peace." Idia was so happy to have a friend who watched anime. He said "I am going to show you more of the anime world, Mini weeb." He hugged her. Iida was in the corner with Ortho. Crowley stood in front of everyone and said "Let us welcome the new students for this school year! Coffins lower and open!"  The coffins lowered and opened with people wearing the same type of robe. Midnight was on Leona's shoulders as Vil didn't to drop Midnight. He was 183cm and was wearing 13cm heels so his height would be 196cm in total. Leona was 185cm. Vil was unsure if he could have Midnight on his shoulders. He was scared that he would drop Midnight or his heels would snap. Midnight was messing with Leona's ears. She would be on Malleus's shoulders but his horns would block most of her view. She was humming the song again. Leona asked "What song are you singing?" She said "A song past dad taught me. I will sing the full song someday." Leona said "Alright. Lets see what type of students we have this year." Midnight giggled. Crowley said "Students who have been here please go to your headwarden." Most Ignihyde students were shocked to see Idia outside his room. They just set it as a miracle. Crowley said "Hello new students. I welcome you to Night Raven Collage. We have a special guest who will be going first. Midnight please come over here." Leona sets her down and she runs over to Vil. She grabs his hand and walks up the steps. Some of the mumble "Why is a kid here?" "How dare she pull Vil-senpai!" "I wonder what dorm she is going to be in?" She walked in front of the dark mirror. Vil stood by the steps and she went up close to her. "State your name." She said "Midnight!" The mirror looked at her and said "I see the shape of a moon and stars. They are all of the colors. She belongs to no dorm. She is a mix of them all." Midnight said "Is the good?" She tilted her head. The mirror said "Child, your soul has a mix of all of the dorm's colors. Your soul shape is something I have never seen. As such I can't put you in a dorm that best fits you as there is none." She nods and says "Ok Mister mirror." She walks back to Vil. She grabs his hand and they walk down the steps. She goes with Vil to his spot. Several students go to their dorms. She noticed a silver wolf. She said "Jack!" She let go of Vil's hand and ran up the steps. Vil chuckled. She hugged Jack's leg. He stumbled back and said "Ack! Midnight?" He sighed and picked her up. He looked around and saw Vil. He handed her to Vil and said "Lets talk later." Vil nodded and grabbed Midnight. She was all smiles.

At Pomefiore

Vil stood in front of his chair and said "My name is Vil Schoenheit. This is Midnight my adopted daughter. Treat her well or else." Midnight was standing next to him. Everyone nodded and Vil kept on speaking. "This dorm is based on the Evil queen. I expect that you will take good care of your appearance. I will make you potatoes shine." Vil then pointed to Rook and said "Follow him to your rooms. Rook don't be weird." He nodded and said "Alright Roi de Poison. New students follow me and others go to your room." Several students walked to their rooms. The rest stayed by Rook. Vil walked to his room and Midnight followed him. He opened the door and Midnight went inside. He said "Lets go to your dorm. We can change it can match the other dorms." She smiled and said "Lets make each room match a theme! Like the kitchen...." She started to talk while going through the portal. Vil was happy to see her like this. He helped her decorate her room. Crowley had gone ahead cleaning the whole dorm and talking to the ghosts. He said "The small ghost's name is Robert, the skinny ghost is Chase, and the plump ghost is Frank. They had kids of their own so they are happy to help Midnight." Midnight's new bedroom was decorated in moons and stars. They made the hallway Octavinelle themed. Midnight was too sleepy to keep on going. Vil put her to bed. It was covered in stars and her pillows were the phases of the moon. He brought a book from home that he hid. It had all the Great Seven's stories. He set it on her dresser and kissed her forehead. He said "Have sweet dreams, Midnight." He left to his room and went to his bed to sleep. He did his night routine and went to bed shortly after that.