🐟Deals🐟

She fell asleep quickly. Her bed felt more comfy. She was holding Bun bun, Wolfy, and Scar. Midnight felt like she was dropped into freezing cold water. She woke up in a panic. She then used her magic to float up. She looked around and saw a ship. She heard the people panicking on the ship. They seemed to be running around the ship. She floated closer to it and saw a body fall off the ship. They fell into the water. Midnight saw a person with long red hair swimming to where they fell. The red haired person swam all the way to the shore. Midnight followed them and saw the red hair was a lady and a mermaid. "Ahh!  A mermaid!" The mermaid set the person down. It was a man. He was coughing up some water on the beach as the mermaid swam away behind some rocks. Midnight floated closer to the mermaid. She was looking at the man while another person ran over to him. The mermaid seemed sad and she heard someone laughing. She looked around but didn't find anything. She saw the scene change to a cave. It was dark so she couldn't see anything. The red mermaid came swimming by. Her hair was bright enough to be see through the darkness. They both heard a voice come from the cave. It said "Come in here my sweet princess." The mermaid swam inside and Midnight followed. They saw a octupus with a female's top half of their body. She smiles and puts her arm around the mermaid. She was showing her around her cave. "You've come here because you've fallen in love with a human, haven't you? Come, it's time for a deal." She brought her to her cauldron. "I'll make you a potion that can turn you into a human for three whole days. And the Prince absolutely has to fall in love with you. We've got one more important thing to discuss, dear. We have to discuss the means of payment." She touched the mermaid's neck. "What I want is—That voice of yours!" She then pulled out a golden paper. "Sign your name onto this contract!" The mermaid looked at the contract. She was given a quill pen and she slowly moved to the signing line. 

She then shot up. She felt like she fell into the cold water again. She looked back at her bed. It was normal again. She grabbed her stuffies and walked downstairs. DRIP DRIP DRIP She saw a note on a table with a bag. "Midnight we are at school. Sorry for missing out of spending time together but exams are today. I made some food for you. It's in the bag. I have called Azul and he said you can go over to them if you want to. Love you, Vil." Midnight opened the bag and eat the food. It was like this for about a week. She didn't mind being alone as she was left alone in the house often by her past dad. She didn't go to Octavinelle much. Only on the last few days. She did the magic show again and people loved it. They would give her praise for it. She was in the V.I.P near the end of the day. Floyd was near her the whole time. He was an overprotective brother. Azul was struggling to get Midnight away from him. Jade was just smiling and laughing the whole time.

Vil woke up Midnight. "Wake up dear." She mumbled "hmmmm.....azul is a.....squishy octopus........" Vil giggled and said "Come on Midnight. You have to wake up." She opened her eyes. "noooo.....i was dreaming....about the mermaid....." Vil rolled his eyes and said "Come on. Crewel wanted to spend time with you. He said he felt sad with you gone from his class." Midnight smiled and hugged Vil. "Hmmmmm.....You said your test scores...were coming out today....right?" Vil chuckles and says "Is that why your room is a mess? Were you trying to paint something for me?" Midnight mumbled as Vil picked her up. "Well lets get going." Midnight held the staff and it changed her clothes. They walked over to Crewel's classroom. "Ah! Hello Vil and pup." "Hi mister Crewel." Vil said "Okay so what did you want to talk about?" Crewel brought out a book and said "Well I have been looking into what Midnight is but I only found a few things in general about them." Vil said "Okay sooo?" Crewel sighed and said "They have been on this planet for a long time. We don't have any true idea of how long or when they came to be. They can use a lot of types of magic. They don't have a limit for how much magic they can use but if they let their emotions go wild while using magic they can do their version of overbloting. Over all we don't know anything about Midnight's species." Vil frowned and shook his head. Midnight rubbed her eyes and said "can we check the big board outside?" Vil picked her up and said "Alright. We will talk later Crewel." He nodded and put the book away. They walked over to the board. Midnight was pointing at some names. "Azul, Jade, Onii-san, Leona, Malleus, momma, dada,...." She looked around with a frown. "No Ace or Deuce." Vil patted her head. "Well this was the top 50. So they might have been close but someone was able to beat their score overall." Midnight looked at Vil. "class....starts soon..." She closed her eyes and snuggled into Vil.