📱'Simple' tests🔥

Midnight is sitting on a stone with Hades handing her a bottle of juice. He goes over to a girl who seems annoyed but has a smile. "Looks like it's game over. None of your curveballs worked." Hades chuckles as he says "Oh, really?" Midnight is drinking the juice as she feels like she knows that chuckle. It sounds very similar to someone. Hades continues "He's got to have a weakness, right? Even Wonder Boy's got one or two things that turn his knees into jelly." Hades holds the girl's face. "Go and look into it for me, will you Meg? I'll reward you with something that you've been fighting tooth and nail for." Meg looks at him. " I'm talking about your freedom." Midnight thinks 'Freedom is subjective. He could trick her.' Midnight kicks her legs back and forth while Hades smiles as Meg leaves. Midnight looks at him and asks "How do you even have someone's freedom?" Hades grins as he says "I just have her soul trapped somewhere and I could basically end her whenever I want if she doesn't follow me orders. If she does what I want I will let her soul go back to where it belongs and let her be." Midnight tilts her head. "I am the God of the Underworld meaning I watch over souls." Midnight has a face 'ohhhh!' while she looks at Hades. Hades pats her head. "You are a bit too young to worry about this stuff." Midnight looks at him and smiles with her eyes shining a bright blue. Hades pats her head once more. Midnight smiles before she feels a odd feeling as Hades says "You are turning into mist-!" Midnight laughs a bit before saying "Someone is calling. Bye mister!" She waves before she turns fully into mist.

She shoots up before looking around the room. She gets off the bed before walking around the room. It feels odd in some way. She looks around for her stuff in a panic before someone walks in. "Here is your items." She looks around before quickly grabbing Scar and the staff. She touches her wrist to feel her bracelet, her neck to feel the necklace, and her hair to feel the clips. She holds them close. "We were trying to figure out why one of them was giving off such a powerful aura. It won't respond to any tests so here it is." Midnight is a bit stressed as the person leaves. She throws her staff into the crack as it stops the door from closing all of the way. Queen of Hearts says "Ouch. My side. Hurry it up." Midnight quickly uses the tiny bit of blot she can control to help her push the door open. She grabs the staff before running around. She says "Hidden Judgement!" Alba was looking around while Midnight's form was basically hidden. She has trouble breathing but is using the wall to walk/run. Alba looks around before saying "Go into that room right over there!" She points at a open room door. Midnight lets go of the wall before running over to the room. She slides in as the room was closing from the top down. She looks around as she sees a robot standing in the middle of the room. The room lightens as the robot powers on. She holds her staff as she looks at the robot with her sharp pupils and her glowing bright blue eyes. The staff was glowing a bit red as her grip on it was tightening as the robot stared at her. Its blue orbs turned red as it changes its stance. Midnight feels a chill go up her spine as Alba says "Be careful. It seems strong from its aura and how it is looking at you." Midnight holds her staff as the robot holds it hand out before facing its palm at her. Her ears twitch as a person with a soft voice says "Run to the left." Midnight does so a dodges a huge blast. It hits the tip of her tail so she makes a quiet whimper of pain. Her frame is small so she can dodge most attacks but it seems like it is taking notice of that as she keeps on dodging the blasts. Midnight notices the attacks are getting faster and faster as she looks at the robot. She slides into place looking at the robot before holding her staff out. Her eyes glow white as Alba takes control. "Heaven's punishment for the dammed."  The robot stops as white things come out of the ground. There is a blue hole under the robot as the white things drag it deeper and deeper into the whole before the robot is no longer there. 

Midnight holds the staff before dropping it as her arms fall to her side. The staff lands on the floor as the Queen of Hearts picks it up as it turns invisible. Jafar grabs the Scar stuff from the corner of the room where Midnight threw it. The same things happens as Midnight runs to the back of the room as robots run in. Midnight's ears are down as her tail is down. Her teeth are showing as she growls at the robots. They circle around Midnight as she is growling at them. Her eyes are glowing blue before slowly turning red. The blot dripped from her eyes as she started to shake. She can't do another spell as her body is still regaining energy from the last spell. The blot started to fall down to the ground as dripping returned to her ears. She winced from the pain as her closed her eyes. She opened her eyes to see she was back in her room. Her body feels like it's on fire. She slowly sits up to hear the gentle sound of a staff falling. She looks over to see the wall with her Staff to her side. She looks down at her arms. Her bracelet is there. Above the bandages on her arms. She slowly raises her hands up to feel her necklace. She curls her tail around her as her ears go flat. Scar appears on the floor, laying down with a unamused look on his face. "Good nap?" He asks before she lets out a soft whimper. Scar lets out a low growl as he rolls his eyes. "Geez. You are more stuck up than the Queen of Hearts. Come on...say something." Midnight brings her knees to her chest as she lays her head on it. "My body hurts...like heat is unbearable." 

Alba appears to none of the other spirits annoyance. "I am so sorry! Forgive me for pushing your body to the limit!!" She says while bowing towards Midnight. Regina pats Midnight's head. "Keep calm Apple. We can't have you getting bruised. We don't need you getting bitter now." The Queen of Hearts nodded as Ursula just looked around the room. She was using her hands and tentacles to try to pry anything open or at least find something of interest in this room. Jafar had a scowl on his face. "I see myself as the best villain but putting a child in such a room is disgusting." He remarks as he points his staff at the spots in the room that she deems unsavory. Scar rolls his eyes as he lays his head back on his paws. Ursula and Alba spend the time to inspect the higher up parts of the room. Midnight lays her head back down on the pillow as Regina just shrugs as she playfully twirls Midnight's hair. Jafar just rests against the door as his staff is facing towards it as if to act as watch surprisingly. Suddenly Midnight sits up as she covers her ears. Alba floats over to cover Midnight's fae ears as Midnight is holding her wolf ears down. Shaking slightly with her tail still coiled around her. The power shuts down for a moment before flickering back on. Jarfar looks over at Midnight. Grabbing the Queen of Hearts staff to place it in the corner of the door. She lets out a yelp of pain as she holds her foot. "OUCH!" Scar walks over to Jafar to bite down on the staff to push it in the opposite direction of the door. Queen of Hearts let out a gritted scream of pain. "GOD DAMN IT. RULE #### SAYS TO NOT CURSE UNLESS READING SOMETHING WITH A CURSE WORD!!" She says while Midnight just squeezes her eyes shut. 

The door is forced open as Jafar places the staff to the side of Midnight. A person walks in. Midnight looks over at the person as they have a white mask over their face. Placing headphones over her which keep her wolf ears down along with blocking the outside sound from coming into her fae ears. Midnight stares up at them as the spirits go back into their corresponding objects while the Queen of Hearts stares daggers at him before she returns back to her staff. Picking up her staff and plushy as the person simply stares at them. They crouch down to face Midnight. Making some hand movements as if to ask if they can carry her. She looks over to her side as if to ask Alba if she should. Alba is staring at the person with a glare. Midnight turns back to the person to nod. They quickly pick her up before walking to another room. Looking around the dimmed hallways. Being sat in a chair that spins. They sit across from her as they gently flick her head. She blinks at them as she looks around the dim room. Her eyes having a shine to them just because the room is dark. The person faces a screen as it slowly lights up. The room lights back up as well with several of the other screens lighting up. Midnight looks around at the screens with Alba still glaring at the person. Midnight stares at one of the screens which is monitoring Vil. "Can I ask if you could bite down on this?" She turns her head to see the person holding a small metal bar towards her. Alba just shrugs and stares down at the metal bar. Midnight bites down onto it with a look of distaste on her face. After being motioned to open her mouth so they could take out the bar, they place it back to where they got it from. "Hm. Your bite force is alright. Expected but good job." They say calmly. She sits back down in a chair while staring over at the person. Wondering what room they are in along with why she was dragged along. "We just have a few more simple tests." Facing back at Midnight before crouching down infront of her. Queen of Hearts is basically holding her own staff over their head, ready to knock them out for probably breaking a few rules. Alba has her arms around Midnight as if to protect her.