3 - " curiousity "

—

"Ah, Ru- Kamishiro-san." Makoto says, walking out of the changeroom, "Sorry, did I make you wait long?"

"No, not at all. Here, carry this for me." Rui places a box of tools into her arms, "And call me Rui."

"Oh, okay Rui-san." Makoto smiles and starts walking to the clubroom that Rui usually keeps his stuff in.

"And drop the honourifics too." Rui says, smiling. "Oh, so that means you can call me by my first name too!" Makoto smiles.

"These things are actually pretty light!" she says, lifting them up and down with ease.

Heheh, she's only carrying small scraps of what I had made.. he laughed in his mind and smiled at her.

Makoto slid opened the door, "There you are, Rui." a loud, condescending voice yells.

"Ah, Tenma-san. Hello.." Makoto bows slightly. "A-ah.!! Mako- Fukuda!.. san." Tsukasa says, hesitating on every word.

Makoto smiles and puts down the box of scraps she was carrying, "Makoto is just fine." She turned and said bye to them.

They both wave bye to her and watch her leave the clubroom.

Makoto is an easy going person and approachable, she can read people well and help them. Like this ;

"Oh, hey Fukuda!" a girl yells to Makoto.

"Ah, Yuuta-san." Makoto smiles at her, "What is it?". Yuuta starts, "Okay, I have this super important essay and I'm finished but I need to check it over once more! Can you do it for me?.."

"Fufu, I don't see why not." Makoto smiles. Yuuta passes her the papers and thanks her a lot, "Thank you so much Fukuda! I'll see you later!"

Yuuta wasn't even in her class but Makoto still helped her with work, that's why most people looked up to her and treated her well.

"Aghhh.. Oh my god, finally.." Makoto drops onto the floor and nearly dies, "What the hell.. I hate conditioning."

"I should've skipped today.." a fellow teammate groans along. "What did you say?" the couch smiles menacingly at them.

"Nothing ma'am.." they say in unison. Makoto sighs and walks to the nearby changeroom to change, once she was done she walked to the library with Yuuta's essay in hand, with several other work.

Makoto touched the tip of the pen to her lip, reading the contents of the essay.

"Ah." a familiar voice says. Makoto swiftly turns her head, "Rui."

"Hehe, hi again.." he smiled awkwardly and waved, rubbing the back of his neck. "What are you doing?" he says, speaking in a low tone. He pulled out a chair and sat on it, "I'm helping a friend with their essay.." she mutters.

"Ah, Kamishiro and Fukuda!.." Yuuta says, covering her smile. "What a coincidence.." she smirks at them both.

"Yuuta-san, I'm done with your essay. Here you go." Makoto passes the papers to her. "Thank you so much Fukuda." Yuuta smiles and waves bye.

"Rui, you wanna go to the mall with me? I'm supposed to meet up with Otori anyways." Makoto asks.

"Yeah, but your work.." Rui says, looking at the fat stack of work she had. "I'll finish it later! It's mostly just committee work." she smiles, brushing it off.

"Makoto-senpaiii!" Emu squeels and runs up to Makoto, "Wow, your hair is so pretty today!"

Makoto chuckles, "I put my hair like this everyday." Emu brightly smiles and says, "It's still really pretty!"

"Ne, Rui-kun?!" Emu smiles and turns her eyes at him. Rui's face relaxes then stiffens again, "Yeah." he says as if he wasn't listening.

For the next two hours, they went shopping together. Makoto felt as if she was getting holes pierced into her back when Rui was behind her, was he judging her?

She was actually wrong, but a good guess. He was inspecting her, how can someone be so good at everything? Somehow she must mess up on some things or even make mistakes.

He was curious about her and wanted to see her mess ups, not to see her in pain but just to see if she wasn't a robot or anything.

"Oh my god.." Makoto fell onto her bed, flat on her back. Stretching her limbs then sighing.

"What a day.." she yawned then fell asleep.

Bonus!

"Uwah! Look at all these clothes!" Emu gaps at all of them, "Your birthday is pretty close, right Makoto-senpai?"

Makoto nods, "Can me and Rui-kun pick an outfit for you?" Emu asks, trying not to jump up and down. Suppressing her happiness, hoping for a 'yes'.

"I don't see why not, unless you're paying." Makoto says, smiling with a stern look. (She takes payment seriously and has a strict budget.)

"Of course I can pay!" she pulls out a credit card and giggles. "If you say so.." Rui smiles and starts picking out clothes, he looks really intense.. Like he's picking something really special.

Emu's pick!

A brown and white long sleeved vest with a white skirt and a pantyhose (that Makoto was already wearing).

"Hehe, it's so cute! I was thinking about the weather and stuff since it's getting pretty cold now!" Emu smiles, also pulling out a trench coat.

"Otori, these stuff are really expensive. Are you sure you wanna buy these stuff? I'll help pa-" Makoto says, staring at the price tags. Emu shushed her and said not to mind it at all.

Rui's pick!!

He chose a white sweet heart neck with a blue plaid skirt that goes to her knees, also some sweaters with it.

"Hehe, it's really cute all together.." Makoto looks at herself if the mirror. "Yeah!" Emu smiles which spread to Rui, he nods in response.