𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚘 𝚄𝚛 𝙴𝚡|𝟶𝟹

Mistakes will be fixed later🎀
Remember to interact with this book💗

🎵I've had my heart broken, too, girlMany times before, yeahI've done it all, I've seen it all through I didn't eat, I didn't sleep too🎵

Many times before, yeah
I've done it all, I've seen it all through
I didn't eat, I didn't sleep too🎵

Omniscient
Houston, Texas✈️
Friday, 11:00 PM🕰️
May 13th

________

"Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent, please make sure your seat backs and trays tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seatbelt is securely fastened, and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Thank you. Cabin Crew, please take your seats for landing." The pilot said as they started to prepare to land.

Nyla took out her phone and opened the shutter to her window so she could film the landing. She chuckled at Amri who was petrified, tightly gripping both armrest.

"Nyla hurry up and close that damn shutter before I punch you!" She whispered in a demanding tone, causing Nyla to laugh even more as she pushed her phone against the mirror then shut the shutter.

Once she seen how uncomfortable and scared her friend was she grabbed her hand. "Don't be scared." Gripping her hand, Nyla instructed while warmly smiling at Amri to provide some comfort. A small smile grew on Amri's face but quickly dropped with the plane.

A few passengers let out a yelp as the plane went up and down. Nyla didn't stress because she knew it was bad weather, she placed her hand on the seat in front of her. That's what Trey taught her.

The plane quickly started to land making butterflies in Nyla's stomach. She laughed and glanced at Amri who looked like she was about to puke, and was on the verge of tears. When the plane came to it's harsh landing everyone clapped.

After hearing announcements and all the girls getting their bags they got off the plane. Nyla frowned as her stomach growled loudly. Carly and Jess both shared a look with each but didn't say a word. They shrugged it off because Nyla walked ahead.

Feeling her phone vibrate like crazy she took it out her pocket and glanced at the 3 missed calls from her brother. Rolling her eyes she called him back.

-☀︎︎☀︎︎-

After splitting up with her friends, she walked out the airport and seen Trey, who was leaning back on his new gray 2022 Hyundai Tucson. He met her halfway and grabbed her suitcase to put it in the trunk for her. In exchange he handed her the umbrella he was holding which Nyla held to shield herself from the heavy rain.