𝙵𝚊𝚛|𝟶𝟼

Mistakes will be fixed later🎀
Remember to interact with this book💗

🎵Try to wash all of my shit awayTry to wash all my emotions Need a few brews🎵

Try to wash all my emotions
Need a few brews🎵

Omniscient
Houston, Texas✈️
Friday, 10:21 PM🕰️
May 20th

_________

Nyla sighed while glancing over at the table where her brother and parents, with other immediate family members that she'd knew were sitting. All of them were laughing and having a great time, meanwhile Nyla was stuck at a table where she barely even knew anyone.

But of course this was her parents way of punishing her for their argument, that happened before she left for Jamaica. They were shitty human beings.

Maybe it was some type of curse or disease that followed her around. She came to Texas for school and a new start, but they all followed her just to make her life hell. When Nyla had tried to rekindle the relationships, it only worked out with Trey but not her parents.

Nyla knew at that moment that nothing would ever work out for her, she was cursed. They passed down their curse to her, they damaged her soul and now there was a leak that couldn't stop dripping. There was no fixing that leak.

A loud noise of a spoon tapping on glass made Nyla lose her train of thought, as she looked up to see her father-Kylan was the cause of the noise. Slowly everyone started to settle down and reverted their attention to him.

"I just wanted to say a few things before we wrap everything up for tonight, um if you were to tell me that ten years ago, I'd be getting ready to marry the love of my life, Mia at that. The old Kylan would've laughed in your face." He chuckled and looked down at Nyla's mother, as much as Nyla hated this a small little chunk of her felt warm inside. Seeing her parents finally happy and genuinely happy, enjoying the moment together.

"If you were to tell me that in ten years I would have my whole family cheering me on, the old me would've looked you up and down. But the point is that over the past few years I changed and finally found my purpose. Now I finally have a purpose with my soon-to-be wife, my son, and two daughters." He continued, making sure to emphasize that last part.

Nyla scrunched up her face in confusion, he didn't have two daughters only one. She and Trey glanced at each other, sharing a confused look before their mother stood up and removed the jacket she'd been wearing all night. Mia revealed her huge stomach to the crowd, everyone cheered and clapped for them.