𝟸𝟶 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐|𝟷𝟽

Mistakes will be fixed later🎀
Remember to interact with this book💗

Mistakes will be fixed later🎀Remember to interact with this book💗

🎵Ain't got nothin', runnin' from love
Only know fear
That's me, Ms. 20 Something
Ain't got nothin', runnin' from love
Wish you were here, oh🎵

Omniscient
Houston, Texas✈️
Saturday, 12:58 AM 🕰️
December 2nd

_______

The bright and intense glow emanating from the source was so blinding that it temporarily deprived the five-year-old Nyla of her vision. The high-pitched ringing sound that followed was so loud that it drowned out all other sounds, leaving her ears ringing even after the noise had died down. Her heart rate increased drastically when she finally became aware of her surroundings, realizing that she no longer was at home and instead was in a hospital bed.

As the muffled noises emanating from behind the curtain gradually subsided, Kylan and Mia gingerly revealed themselves. Their faces were etched with worry and apprehension. Nyla, who was lying on the bed, tried to elevate herself, but the excruciating pain that shot through her body made her abandon the idea and let out a sharp hiss.

"My arm hurts!" Nyla cried and looked down at her wounded arm which was covered up with heavy bandaging. She was so invested with the sight of her arm that she didn't realize the lighter bandaging on her cheek.

Kylan carefully squeezed himself onto the bed and wrapped his arms around his young daughter, wiping any tears away from her face that he could in hopes his presence would shush her crying which it did, "It's okay, Birdie. Stop cryin' or you gonna make it worse for yourself, it's okay." He pulled her closer as the sniffles coming from Nyla began to lessen. Kylan eyed Mia with a look of disgust in his eyes, while she stood at the edge of the bed with only pure guilt about the situation.

"Where's Trey at?" Nyla asked and began to examine the room for him but it was only occupied by her parents and herself.

Mia cleared her throat before getting close to Nyla and rubbing the top of Nyla's head, "He's at Grandma's house right now, they gonna come later on but we gotta talk to you 'bout something,"

Nyla's eyes landed on her arm as the memories played through her mind, causing her to freeze and forget what she had done before that. Nyla often took time to view her old scars. For some reason, it intrigued her but she didn't know why, it just did. She snapped out of her thoughts when the music that was once faintly heard from the bathroom became louder, so loud that it felt like the building was shaking from the beats.