𝙽𝚘 𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜|𝟷𝟻

Mistakes will be fixed later🎀
Remember to interact with this book💗

🎵I wonder what they see Wondering if they can see the pain underneathWondering if they can see the change I increased🎵

Wondering if they can see the pain underneath
Wondering if they can see the change I increased🎵

Mari's Pov
Houston, Texas✈️
Monday, 8:51PM🕰️
July 3rd

_______

Mari stood in the shower, with his hand firmly on the cold white tiled wall. His breathes were becoming heavier by the second, as the water trickled down his face. It had already probably reached the fifteen minute mark by now, he wanted to try and finish up his shower but his thoughts kept him in place. The shower felt somewhat peaceful because it was his getaway from everyone and everything, it was quite sad to him that his own home couldn't be somewhere of comfort for him.

He couldn't be anywhere without having to watch his back, but this shower room felt safe for him. Even though it might've been a public space at least he could lock the shower door, plus he hadn't done anything in a while to piss anyone off as of right now.

Mari turned his head at the sound of someone knocking on the plastic door, he looked down to see Ivanna's feet that he knew because of the yellow toe nail paint she had on. He unlocked the door and pushed it open somewhat so she could come in, then turned back around hoping to get lost in his thoughts again. Ivanna unwrapped her towel and placed it on the unoccupied hook next to Mari's. Stepping closer to the water that was flowing down on Mari currently, Ivanna wrapped her arms around Mari's waist.

"Are we still on fo' dinner tonight?" She asked, resting her cheek on his wet back and hugging him tighter as she waited for a response, that she didn't get back from him under the few seconds of her asking him. "Mari!" She shouted to bring him back to earth, now looking up at him.

"Nah, I'm takin' a raincheck tonight. I'll make it up to yu' tomorrow or over the weekend, I'm tired right now." He finally responded and used the warm water to wipe his face, as if it would wake up his brain.

Ivanna scrunched her up at the response she got from him, being something she absolutely didn't want to hear. "This is why we broke up inna first place, Mari! Yu' never keep yo' promises to me, prolly gon' go entertain the next bitch and leave me home alone. Then yu' get mad when I go entertain the next nigga!" She complained, unwrapping her arms from around his body and then pushing Mari out of the way so she could wash her body.

"First of all, I broke up with yu' 'cause I found out what yu' was doin'. Secondly, I'm not goin' to entertain anybody else, Vanna. Yu' is the only person I'm entertaining!" Mari snapped at her, getting frustrated that she was the one trying to accuse him of being unfaithful when that wasn't the truth at all.