𝚆𝚄𝚂𝚈𝙰𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴|𝟶𝟾

Mistakes will be fixed later🎀
Remember to interact with this book💗

🎵You are my type, you a bright lightI'm like a mothThis is not a game(This is not a game)🎵

I'm like a moth
This is not a game(This is not a game)🎵

Mari's Pov
Houston, Texas✈️
Friday, 5:45 PM🕰️
June 2nd

________

Mari sat down on the hard white plastic chair, that was behind the glass counter where the register was while watching the door. For some reason he always did that when he was alone on the job, it wasn't because he was afraid, just conscious and aware.

Still Hood by Lil Baby featuring Lil Durk, faintly played in the background as Mari took his eyes off of the door to look down at his phone since it started to buzz like crazy.

He didn't even have a chance to read the messages from his aunt before the door swung open, and his two older brothers ran into the store, running over to the counter. "Mane what the hell, why is y'all runnin' in hea like you hiding from someone?!" Mari questioned the two, jumping up from out of his seat.

"I ain't even been back fa' a month yet and that crazy bitch pressin' me, bout going ta see Keisha!" Ziare complained, running to the back of the store hiding right before his baby momma stormed into the shop with her ratchet friends, going straight to Mari and Nate.

"WHERE THE FAWK IS HE?! ZIARE I KNOW YOU IN THERE, BRING YO ASS OUT!" Ziare's baby momma, Eva, yelled trying to push past Nate and get to the back.

She had a long wavy jet black lace front on her head, that matched perfectly with her vanilla toned light skin, while she wore a small wife-beater shirt and cheetah leggings. Her long pink and green nails clicked everytime she moved her hands, but it was the bird wing looking glasses that caught Mari's attention.

All her friends had it at that, Mari couldn't understand how they could see with them on.

"He ain't here shawty, na get yo ass and yo friends funky asses out of my shop, fa' I really put a bullet in yo head dis time!" Nate chuckled and pushed her away from the counter, causing her to fall back into her friends and creating a domino effect as they almost fell into the rack of clothes.

The two brothers laughed as they watched Eva and her friends scurry out the shop, like rats trying to get away from a cat.

A few seconds later, Ziare came back out looking around before sighing, "She delu I swea'! Ion even that's my baby if we bein' forreal."