19 - First

Jisung stood up, still holding Minho's hand, and led him into his room.

"Damn, Jisung, you move fast" Hyunjin called after him.

"Shut up Hyunjin, this is why I'm Chan's favorite" Jisung said, before his bedroom door. Minho laughed quietly at Jisung's joke while looking around his room.

It looked exactly like he had imagined it. Not that he had been imagining Jisung's room often or anything like that. There were clothes thrown haphazardly around the hamper, a desk by a chair filled to the brim with jackets, and an unmade bed.

Then his attention turned towards the keyboard and endless discarded papers filled with what he could only assume were rejected song lyrics. He smiled at the creative mess.

"Sorry about it being a disaster, I wasn't expecting someone to be over" Jisung said, scratching the back of his neck as he watched Minho nervously. He had seen Minho's room and from his hazy dark memory of that night, he could tell that it was very orderly.

"Don't worry about it" Minho took a seat on the chair and looked at the desk. Jisung leaned on the arm of the chair as Minho's eyes scanned his current project.

"A love song?" Minho asked.

Jisung nodded. "I've been trying to write one for years, but I've never had the right muse"

Minho read over the lyrics again. "What made you start trying again?"

Jisung smiled. "I met someone worth writing about"

Minho looked at Jisung, a heavy blush clearly spread across his face. "Would it be pretentious to assume it's me?"

"Yes," Jisung said with a slight smile still on his lips. "But you would be right"

Minho felt his heart pounding against his chest. "Hey Jisung?"

"Yes, jagi?"

"I think you should kiss me" Minho looked into Jisung's dark eyes.

"I was thinking the same thing" He leaned down to place a kiss on Minho mouth, his hands instinctively going into his hair. Minho guided Jisung onto his lap, their legs fitting perfectly together. Everything flowed so smoothly that it was hard to believe it was only their second time kissing.

Jisung ran his tongue over Minho's bottom lip before breaking away, letting his hands rest on Minho's shoulders.

Minho looked up with hopeful eyes, silently asking for more.

Jisung's eyes flickered back down to Minho's lips but resisted the urge to connect them again. "I have a question for you"

"What is it?" Minho asked, his voice quiet. It was hard to focus on his words when Jisung was currently straddling him.

"Are we... more than friends?" Jisung asked slowly.

Minho laughed. "Well, yeah, i think so"

Jisung released a breath. "Ok, i was hoping so"

Minho connected their lips again, and Jisung gladly went along with it. The kiss went on for a few minutes, stopping abruptly when Jisung pulled back again, a little breathless.

"Have you ever been more than friends with someone before?" He asked, his eyes shifting to the side. He didn't know why he was so scared to hear the answer.

Minho nodded, his swollen lips pressing into a thin line. "Once, a long time ago. Have you?"

"No, never" He admitted, his face turning a deeper red. Minho thought that was adorable, but the information he had just learned scared the shit out of him. Never?

Jisung felt Minho tense beneath him. "Is that an issue?" His voice was worried and meek.

"Not an issue," Minho said, biting the inside of his mouth. "I just wasn't expecting that"

"What does that mean?" Jisung asked.

"Well, you're just so confident, i was sure this wasn't- that i wasn't"

"You think this is confidence?" Jisung laughed a little louder than he meant to. "Minho, i'm scared out of my mind every time we hold hands"

"If it's any consolation, I am too" Minho smiled, nervousness still stirring in his chest. He was Jisung's first? That felt like too much pressure. It terrified him even further to think that firsts rarely lasted. Jisung was too precious to lose.

Jisung laid his head on Minho's shoulder, holding him in a close embrace. "I guess we're both messes, huh?"

Minho felt his heart swell with overwhelming adoration as he gripped Jisung's waist tighter. "I guess so"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Jisung had gotten the confirmation that he and Minho were more than friends, but he could tell by Minho's body language that he was apprehensive about putting the boyfriends label on their relationship. Jisung did his best to convince himself not to worry about it. Of course, his brain ignored his pleas.

To distract himself, Jisung decided to finally put this issue with Hyunjin to rest. He stepped out into the living room, to find Hyunjin watching a movie with Felix asleep on his lap.

He took a seat next to Hyunjin and started whispering. "Are we for real done fighting?"

Hyunjin nodded quickly. "Can we be, please?"

Jisung smiled and side-hugged Hyunjin. "Yes, of course"

Hyunjin felt tears start to form on his eyelashes. "I'm sorry for saying you don't listen to anyone but yourself"

"I'm sorry for calling you dramatic," Jisung responded.

"So we're even?" Hyunjin pulled away to look at Jisung's reaction.

Jisung held out his hand, and Hyunjin shook it. "Even"

"Aww" Felix said, in a low, tired voice with his eyes still closed. "So cute"