54

Bran's scream of joy or the sound of boots stamping on the ground that could compete with the US army was not enough to pull Shelby from where she was seated, behind her desk and leaned back. Rolling her chair patiently waiting for the chaos to knock on her door.

Not surprisingly the chaos barged into her office with a confident smile on her face, and Bran hot on her heels.

"Shel!" Bran squealed like a five year old girl. "Look who's here?"

"Hmm hmm" Shelby eyed the outfit Heather had on with very appreciative eyes. "I can see."

"It's Heather." Bran continued like Shelby hadn't spoken. "Look Shelby, it's Heather."

"I have eyes Bran." Shelby rubbed her forehead. "Don't you have work to do?"

"I'm sure you want everyone working right now." Bran smiled wildly, gave her an exaggerated wink and shut her door with a giggle.

"What did you do to Bran?" Shelby gasped, shocked at the display. "Was that a giggle?"

"You might have insinuated we would be having sex the moment he walked out that door." Heather dragged her finger along her desk, her eyed solely trained on her depicting the very image of a hunter and its prey. Shelby shivered.

"We won't be having sex even if the door was open."

"You wouldn't like a crowd?" Heather's eyes twinkled with hidden laughter. "Your employees might hear your screams if you leave the door open."

Shelby resisted the urge to pull on the collar of her shirt, her body was reacting to Heather in embarrassing ways. "Don't flatter yourself Heather."

"Flatter? I don't say things I can't do princess."

"You've said enough things you can't do already." Licking her dry lips, she poked her dragon. "Like make me scream, I've had better than you, trust me."

Heather's nose flared. "You might have forgotten the last time I had you spread open for me on this very table." She stabbed the table with her finger. "Do you need a reminder sweetheart?"

Her eyes betrayed her, clouding over with lust as she relived that moment.

"I think not." Heather smirked.

The witch. She was making Shelby play perfectly into her hands. The brown eyed woman was definitely not going to make it easy.

"You're not the only one who's had me spread open on this desk."

Shelby was lying face down on her desk in two seconds, her hands held behind her back.

"Is that so?" Heather voice tickled her ear, holding Shelby firmly she pushed into her center with her thigh spreading her apart.

The wave of lust spreading through her body was intense, Shelby moaned in delight and her cheeks burned in embarrassment. "Please stop." she pleaded.

"Stop? Why would I do that?" Heather chuckled softly, trailing her fingers down Shelby's spine leaving a couple of goosebumps in her wake.

"Anyone could walk in." Shelby whined as Heather got dangerously close to her weeping center.

"I thought you wanted the door open, if I remember your words correctly darling." Heather cupped her sex "You wouldn't be caught dead having sex with me."

Shelby pushed back against her hand, trying to get some friction. "Please Heather, please stop."

"That's not the tune your body is singing to me right now."

"I don't care what it's singing to you." Shelby panted, Heather was stroking her through her jeans, brushing her clit slightly with her knuckles. "I can't."

"Tell me you wouldn't want me to have you here and now and I'll let you go."

"I-"

"Tell me I shouldn't pull your jeans down and eat you out till you actually 'scream' bloody murder and I'll stop."

"I-" Shelby whimpered, her resolve was breaking with only a few brushes of this woman's fingers.

"Go on baby, tell me." Heather urged her on. "I can't interpret whines princess. Yes or no?"

Heather didn't let up in her assault, satisfied with the wet mess she could feel on her fingers, Shelby was dripping through her jeans.

"Cat got your tongue? Yes or no"

"Heather please."

Tired of the game she was playing, she yanked down Shelby's jeans intent on burying her face in her warmth.

The sound of footsteps stopped her in her tracks. Pulling her jeans back on in record time, Heather gave a respectable distance just as the door swung open.

"Well hello Fiona." Heather sneered. Just great. It had to be fucking Fiona.

"Hello." Fiona could definitely smell the scent of sex- almost very heated sex in the air, judging from the look on her face, this wasn't on her to smell list. Heather thrived on the fact that she would never know she interrupted.

"Hi." Shelby responded with a high pitched voice not meeting Fiona's eyes.

"Bran has been talking about your-" Fiona regarded Heather then. "Guest"

"He's very excited to see me. I'm a super star around here you know" Heather was perched on Shelby's desk.

"And you're still in town because?"

Heather rose to her full height, so she was looking Fiona in the eye. "Something- someone I want is in this office and I've come to get her back. I don't care who I have to destroy to do so."

"She'll choose who she wants to be with."

Heather shrugged. "Take a wild guess who that might be."

Fiona clenches her fists, she was clearly out of her zone. These two had a history she couldn't compete with but she had never backed down from a challenge, this woman wouldn't cow her into doing so now. "We'll see about that. Guest."

Heather smiled widely, showing all her teeth. "I like you. Keep trying and maybe you'll be able to make her see you."

"I am still here!" Shelby rolled her eyes at the alpha display happening in front of her very eyes. "I am not a bitch in heat searching for a mate."

"Hmm hmm" Heather had a knowing look on her face.

"I need to talk to Fiona so please Heather can you excuse us?"

Shelby dared her to pull rank, their gazes held for a few seconds before Heather sighed.

"As you wish princess, I will try not to disrupt any work on my exploration journey."

Fiona snorted. "As if."

"Go." Shelby cut Heather off before she could say anything. "Please."

"Nice ex" Fiona grounded out when Heather intentionally left the door open on her way out.

"She's a lot."

"You don't say."

Shelby clenched her fingers, her center was throbbing and her mind was in a haze but her resolve was back. "Did you need something?"

"No, I just wanted to see you." Fiona admitted, a hint of hurt in here eyes. "I didn't know you were busy."

"I wasn't." Shelby ignored the persistent urge to run after Heather and beg for a release.

"Zina is antsy, no one wants to go near her Incase she has a trick up her hooves."

"True. We don't need broken bones. She can probably feel her soul mate is close by."

"Who would that be?"

Shelby's eyes locked with Heather's as she walked through a corner with Bran talking animatedly.

"You'll see."

°°°
Please vote and comment.
What do you think?